As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 5th anniversary. Congratulations on five years together! This one is a little more special than the ones that preceded it, and the next major anniversary milestone is five years away. If you’re following the traditional gift theme, the fifth anniversary is all about wood. The good news is that wood is a fun category for gifting. There are plenty of unique and romantic wood anniversary gifts. Some of these wood gifts are cheap and others are expensive. Without further ado, take a look at the list of wood anniversary gifts for him below.
If you’re interested, here is our list of 5th anniversary gifts for her instead.
58 Wood Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 5th Anniversary Gifts)
3. Does your guy like to grill? If so, he will love this BBQ Smoker Wood Chip Grill Set. This set comes with everything he needs to smoke meat on a gas or charcoal grill, including a premium stainless steel smoker box, specialty BBQ thermometer, three flavors of smoking wood chips, easy to follow step by step instruction, smoking recipes, and a flavorful hickory smoked sea salt. Plus, this is a powerful incentive for him to make dinner a little more often.
4. This cast iron pre-seasoned bacon press has a wooden handle. Not a bad gift for anyone that enjoys the occasional piece of bacon, which is pretty much everyone. We own one, and it makes bacon way better. That’s saying a lot because it’s pretty hard to improve on bacon.
7. This decanter globe set can hold whiskey, scotch, bourbon, vodka, iced tea, water, or pretty much anything else he might like to drink. It’s a highly functional, cool decoration and a really fun fifth anniversary gift for your husband. What is it about globes and drinks? I guess they go together.
13. If your husband is a coffee drinker, he might like this pour over coffee maker. This will elevate his coffee experience to the next level, and this one happens to have a wooden handle. If he is a serious coffee enthusiast, you might check out these gift ideas for coffee lovers as well, though not all of them fit the wood theme.
26. Speaking of organization, he might like this docking station. Finally, a place for him to throw his keys, sunglasses, mobile phone, wallet, watch and anything else he carries around with him. Gone are the days of having to track down all of these items before heading out of the house.
32. Along a similar line, this deluxe woodcarving set is sure to bring a smile to his face if he enjoys working with wood. This is perfect if he’s relatively new to woodworking or doesn’t yet have all of the tools he needs. It might also be a great upgrade to his existing set.
41. Finally a place to store all of the polishes, brushes, and rags. There is no doubt about it, shining shoes can be a chore. Sometimes the best gifts are things that take a mundane task and turn it into something pleasant. A shoe shine kit may have him looking forward to this task, at least for a little while.
42. BBQ utensils with wooden handles will have your husband grilling in style. There is something about standing around, and watching the food as it is grilled to perfection that is just so enjoyable. It might be the combination of bonding time and anticipation of a delicious meal. Any gift that encourages more grilling is a winner.
44. Keep his life organized with a wooden valet tray. Store it on a nightstand or dresser and keep important items such as smartphones, wallets, and loose change organized. Three compartments deliver ample storage space.
45. Married to a golfer? Try bamboo golf tees to celebrate your 5th anniversary. These golf tees are biodegradable and durable, making them a great addition to any golf bag. Plus, they come in a bulk size so that your husband never runs out of tees.
46. If you’re married to someone who loves to cook, a new knife set is an instant update to the kitchen. This 14-piece set comes in a sturdy wooden block for display on the countertop and includes steak knives, paring knife, break knife and more.
47. Give him a convenient spot to store his wedding ring every night. Whether he’s someone who tends to misplace his ring or simply needs a more secure spot for it when he slips it off, this wooden ring holder provides an attractive and dedicated spot to store his jewelry.
48. Let him turn his man cave into a game room with this dartboard cabinet set. It features a self-healing dartboard and comes with six steel-tipped darts, a flights marker, and a mounting bracket for an easy installation. It’s housed within a custom cabinet that makes it easy to hang on the wall.
49. Celebrate your favorite memories over the last 5 years by giving your partner a framed photo of your life together. Whether you choose a wedding photo or a picture from a favorite vacation, it will look lovely displayed in this sturdy wooden frame.
50. Get ready for your next game night by giving him this deluxe edition of Scrabble. It features a solid wood game cabinet that turns, making playing with a crowd easy. A removable game top reveals built-in storage for all of the pieces so that they stay organized.
51. This wall-mounted bottle opener is a convenient addition to a basement or home bar. It features a solid wood and iron construction that makes it especially durable. A built-in storage basket collects the bottle caps for your convenience.
52. Give his bedside table an update with this wooden digital alarm clock. It features a sleek wooden design with a large, easy-to-read digital display. It showcases time, temperature, and humidity and has an adjustable brightness for complete customization of the display.
53. Give the gift of relaxation to celebrate your 5th anniversary. This wood foot roller delivers acupressure therapy for his tired feet. It works to relieve tension, boost circulation, and de-stress all from the comfort of home. Skip the spa and give him this foot massager that he can enjoy every day.
54. Let him enjoy his favorite beverages at home or on the go with a new tumbler. It features a handsome wood-grain finish and double-walled insulation that will keep his drinks cold. Pick up a set of two so that you can toast to your 5th anniversary.
55. If your husband loves to sample local craft beer, pick up this wooden bottle caddy. It holds six beer bottles and has a built-in bottle opener, making it perfect for transporting his favorite beverages. Complete the gift by filling it with some beers for him to sample.
56. If he has a green thumb, give him a bonsai tree starter kit to help him cultivate his own bonsai tree. This kit includes four bonsai tree seeds, soil discs, burlap grow bags, plant markers, and shears. He’ll receive all the instructions he needs to grow bonsai trees at home.
57. With a cocktail whiskey smoker kit, he can create flavorful and creative cocktails at home. This kit is perfect for the home bartender or entertainer. It comes with four types of wood chips, butane torch, and all the accessories he will need to add the smoky flavor of wood chips to his next cocktail.
58. Give him a wood-burning fire pit to create a welcoming outdoor space where you can relax together. This fire pit can make chilly nights a little warmer and create a lovely ambiance when you’re enjoying your patio or deck. It features a sturdy metal construction and mesh lid to keep the sparks away when you’re enjoying it.
Hope these wood anniversary gifts for him help to make #5 a special anniversary. Happy shopping!