As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 5th anniversary. Congratulations on five years together! This one is a little more special than the ones that preceded it, and the next major anniversary milestone is five years away. If you’re following the traditional gift theme, the fifth anniversary is all about wood. The good news is that wood is a fun category for gifting. There are plenty of unique and romantic wood anniversary gifts. Some of these wood gifts are cheap and others are expensive. Without further ado, take a look at the list of wood anniversary gifts for him below.
If you happen to be looking for 5th anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
42 Wood Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 5th Anniversary Gifts)
1. This globe bar is a nice decoration and super cool place to store drinks. This works at home or perhaps at the office, at least it would in Mad Men.
2. This ring toss game is sure to be a blast. A great casual game to play with his buddies or with you. Kind of like darts, but much safer and better for your walls.
3. Does your guy like to grill? If so, he will love this BBQ Smoker Wood Chip Grill Set. This set comes with everything he needs to smoke meat on a gas or charcoal grill, including a premium stainless steel smoker box, specialty BBQ thermometer, three flavors of smoking wood chips, easy to follow step by step instruction, smoking recipes, and a flavorful hickory smoked sea salt
5. A classically designed wooden clock can bring elegance to your living room. This is a simple gift that he can keep for years to come.
6. Or, go with a cuckoo clock for something little more fun. There are plenty of options to suit his personality and taste.
7. This decanter globe set can hold whiskey, scotch, bourbon, vodka, iced tea, water, or pretty much anything else he might like to drink. It’s a highly functional, cool decoration and a really fun fifth anniversary gift for your husband.
8. If your husband enjoys pizza, you might get him this wood pellet pizza oven. This will be a blast if you happen to love pizza too.
10. Some people love to gift cards for anniversaries and other special occasions. If you’re going to get him a card, why not get him this handmade wood card.
11. These wood sunglasses are great for guys that love spending time outside. Plus, people can just never have too many pairs of sunglasses.
12. While we’re on the topic of furniture, take a look at this coffee table. If it fits with your home’s style, it’s a winner.
13. If your husband is a coffee drinker, he might like this pour over coffee maker. This will elevate his coffee experience to the next level, and this one happens to have a wooden handle. If he is a serious coffee enthusiast, you might check out these gift ideas for coffee lovers as well, though not all of them fit the wood theme.
14. These wooden puzzle games are fun to play with and nice to look at. This will be a pretty unique fifth anniversary gift, and something that your husband is sure to enjoy.
15. Cutting boards can make great gifts. This one is perfect for your 5th anniversary since it can be customize with your family name and wedding date.
16. A serving board can make a great gift as well. These are particularly great if the two of you entertain guests once in a while. Small details like this really add a nice touch to the evening.
17. Along a similar line to the idea above, this bamboo cheese board with cutlery set includes a wood charcuterie platter and serving meat board with slide-out drawer and 4 stainless steel knives. This is sure to make your next soiree just a little more fun.
18. Does your husband carry around a pocketknife? If so, he might like one that is personalized with him name or initials.
19. If you two entertain much, it can be a good idea to have some wine on hand. And what better way to show off a few bottles than with a wine rack like this one?
20. On the other hand, a wine box can be a great thing to have on hand whenever you visit some friends and want to show up with a nice bottle. If your husband happens to be a wine enthusiast, check out these gifts for wine lovers.
21. A wood bench can make a nice addition to your living room, kitchen, or an entryway to your home.
22. For that matter, he might like an outdoor wood bench for the patio or outside the front door.
23. More and more people are working from home these days, at least on occasion. If your husband is one of these people, he might like a new desk.
24. This wooden desk lamp can be a great companion to the desk above. Of course, this also works if your husband already has a desk but could use a bit more light.
25. This desk organizer can also be a great complement to the gifts above or a great standalone gift idea.
26. Speaking of organization, he might like this docking station. Finally, a place for him to throw his keys, sunglasses, mobile phone, wallet, watch and anything else he carries around with him. Gone are the days of having to track down all of these items before heading out of the house.
27. If your husband is a reader, or just someone that like to have books out as decorations, these bookends can make a great fifth anniversary present.
28. This wood bookmark would make an excellent companion gift to the one above if he happens to be a bookworm.
29. This bed is made of iron and wood. If your old bed could use an upgrade, this would be the perfect time. What could be more intimate after all?
30. Is your husband a handyman? If so, you might get him a new drill to add to his tool kit.
31. If he is really into woodworking, you might get him this circular saw. Just imagine all of the cool things he will be able to make with this.
32. Along a similar line, this deluxe woodcarving set is sure to bring a smile to his face if he enjoys working with wood.
33. Whether he is super handy or not, every guy should at least own a hammer. Why not get him one that’s personalized?
35. Wooden wall art is great for men that appreciate art. The nice thing about good art is that people never tire of looking at it.
36. For the more artistically inclined, paint brushes could be in order.
37. You might even get him an easel if he is a serious painter. Indulging his artistic skills could wind up creating many, many masterpieces to place throughout your home.
38. A coaster set can be both decorative and functional. While these items are highly functional, this is an opportunity to go for something a bit nicer and more extravagant. Turn an ordinary item like a coaster into something special.
39. This wooden watch will look great on his wrist, and give him one more accessory to wear wherever he goes.
40. This humidor will be much appreciated by the man that enjoys an occasional cigar. Of course, you might or might not want to encourage this particular hobby.
41. Finally a place to store all of the polishes, brushes, and rags. There is no doubt about it, shining shoes can be a chore. Sometimes the best gifts are things that take a mundane task and turn it into something pleasant. A shoe shine kit may have him looking forward to this task, at least for a little while.
42. BBQ utensils with wooden handles will have your husband grilling in style. There is something about standing around, and watching the food as it is grilled to perfection that is just so enjoyable. It might be the combination of bonding time and anticipation of a delicious meal. Any gift that encourages more grilling is a winner.
Hope these wood anniversary gifts for him help to make #5 a special anniversary. Happy shopping!
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.