As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 5th anniversary. Congratulations on five years together! This one is a little more special than the ones that preceded it, and the next major anniversary milestone is five years away. If you’re following the traditional gift theme, the fifth anniversary is all about wood. The good news is that wood is a fun category for gifting. There are plenty of unique and romantic wood anniversary gifts. Some of these wood gifts are cheap and others are expensive. Without further ado, take a look at the list of wood anniversary gifts for her below.
If you happen to be looking for 5th anniversary gifts for him instead, click here.
39 Wood Anniversary Gifts For Her (Traditional 5th Anniversary Gifts)
1. What could be better than someplace to store all of the jewelry that you have given her over the years? You might select a large jewelry box that has plenty of room for all of the gifts that you plan to give her in the future as well. Add a little bling inside to make this gift extra special.
3. This bamboo spice rack is functional and decorative, and make the kitchen just a little nicer. This is a particularly nice idea if you generally keep all of your spices stuffed away in a drawer. The improvements in organization and ambiance will bring delight.
4. A classically designed wooden clock can bring elegance to your living room. This is a simple gift that she can keep for years to come.
5. Or, go with a cuckoo clock for something little more fun. There are plenty of options to suit her personality and taste.
6. If your wife enjoys pizza, you might get her this wood pellet pizza oven. This will be a blast if you happen to love pizza too.
8. If your wife enjoys taking a load off once in a while, this glider can be a great way to relax.
9. While we’re on the topic of furniture, take a look at this coffee table. If it fits with your home’s style, it’s a winner.
10. If you already have a coffee table that your wife loves, perhaps you could get her an end table or two to round out your living room.
11. If your wife is a coffee drinker, she might like this pour over coffee maker. This will elevate her coffee experience to the next level, and this one happens to have a wooden handle. If she is a serious coffee enthusiast, you might check out these gift ideas for coffee lovers as well, though not all of them fit the wood theme.
12. Cutting boards can make great gifts. This one is perfect for your 5th anniversary since it can be customize with your family name and wedding date.
13. A serving board can make a great gift as well. These are particularly great if the two of you entertain guests once in a while. Small details like this really add a nice touch to the evening.
14. If you do entertain much, it can be a good idea to have some wine on hand. And what better way to show off a few bottles than with a wine rack like this one?.
15. On the other hand, a wine box can be a great thing to have on hand whenever you visit some friends and want to show up with a nice bottle. If your wife happens to be a wine enthusiast, check out these gifts for wine lovers.
16. A wood bench can make a nice addition to your living room, kitchen, or an entryway to your home.
17. For that matter, she might like an outdoor wood bench for the patio or outside the front door.
18. While we’re on the topic of furniture, you might get her some wood chairs for the kitchen table or dining room if your set is in need of a refresh.
19. More and more people are working from home these days, at least on occasion. If your wife is one of these people, she might like a new desk.
20. This wooden desk lamp can be a great companion to the desk above. Of course, this also works if your wife already has a desk but could use a bit more light.
21. This desk organizer can also be a great complement to the gifts above or a great standalone gift idea.
22. If your wife is a reader, or just someone that like to have books out as decorations, these bookends can make a great fifth anniversary present.
23. This wood bookmark would make an excellent companion gift to the one above if she happens to be a bookworm.
24. A sign with a romantic phrase like this one would look great on your mantle or hanging on a wall.
25. This puzzle piece is a unique piece of wall art that lets her know how you feel.
26. Here is a decoration to hang on the wall that is custom made for your fifth anniversary. It’s made of wood and describes all of the things that take place over five years of marriage.
27. This wood figurine is shaped like a couple and a heart. It’s a perfect 5th anniversary gift for your wife.
28. This bed is made of iron and wood. If your old bed could use an upgrade, this would be the perfect time. What could be more intimate after all?
29. Since no anniversary gift list would be complete without jewelry, check out this wooden watch.
30. If she is a baker or enjoys spending time in the kitchen, this Epicurean rolling pin might just blow her away.
33. For the woman that enjoys an occasional glance in the mirror, this wood frame mirror would be a delight.
34. Flowers are a great companion to any gift. If you want to surprise your wife with a twist this year, here are some wooden roses that should do the trick.
35. This whiskey barrel planter is made of distressed oak. It’s a great gift, particularly if you pair it with a plant or a flower bulb.
36. Wooden wall art is great for women that appreciate art. The nice thing about good art is that people never tire of looking at it.
37. For the more artistically inclined, paint brushes could be in order.
38. You might even get her an easel if she is a serious painter. Indulging her artistic skills could wind up creating many, many masterpieces to place throughout your home.
39. A coaster set can be both decorative and functional. While these items are highly functional, this is an opportunity to go for something a bit nicer and more extravagant. Turn an ordinary item like a coaster into something special.
Hope these wood anniversary gifts for her help to make #5 a special anniversary. Happy shopping!
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.