As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 5th anniversary. Congratulations on five years together! This one is a little more special than the ones that preceded it, and the next major anniversary milestone is five years away. If you’re following the traditional gift theme, the fifth anniversary is all about wood. The good news is that wood is a fun category for gifting. There are plenty of unique and romantic wood anniversary gifts. Some of these wood gifts are cheap and others are expensive. Without further ado, take a look at the list of wood anniversary gifts for her below.
In case you’re interested, here is our list of 5th anniversary gifts for him.
54 Wood Anniversary Gifts For Her (Traditional 5th Anniversary Gifts)
1. What could be better than someplace to store all of the jewelry that you have given her over the years? You might select a large jewelry box that has plenty of room for all of the gifts that you plan to give her in the future as well. Add a little bling inside to make this gift extra special.
11. If your wife is a coffee drinker, she might like this pour over coffee maker. This will elevate her coffee experience to the next level, and this one happens to have a wooden handle. If she is a serious coffee enthusiast, you might check out these gift ideas for coffee lovers as well, though not all of them fit the wood theme.
14. If you do entertain much, it can be a good idea to have some wine on hand. And what better way to show off a few bottles than with a wine rack like this one?. Actually, these can be great gifts even if you don’t entertain much. If you enjoy a glass of wine once in a while, why not store them in an attractive way?
22. If your wife is a reader, or just someone that like to have books out as decorations, these bookends can make a great fifth anniversary present. Displaying books like this can be a nice reminder of what she recently read. Or, a good place to put books that she likes to pick up and refer to once in a while.
32. This set of wood picture frames would make a thoughtful anniversary gift if you pop in a few of her favorite photos. While we’re all swimming in digital photos these days, a lot of people don’t have many physical images. For that a set of wood frames can make a really nice gift.
40. This wood burned photo clock is a beautiful gift to give, and the personalized photo is the perfect touch! Choose your favorite photo and have it burned into the wood for a completely customized look. The clock is available in two different sizes, and you can also customize the writing that you want included – perhaps a favorite quote or a special message. The choice is yours, create the perfect gift for your special girl.
41. Celebrate your five years of marriage with this fun date night dice set! Keep things interesting, and let the dice choose how you are going to spend your date night. Are you going to go on a picnic or try a new restaurant? It will be lots of fun finding out! The dice come in a lovely wooden keepsake box with “Five Years” and “Happy Anniversary” written on the top of it.
42. You first proposed with a ring, so for your anniversary, why not give her somewhere to keep her special rings? This wooden ring holder is classy and elegant, and it is a great way to store special rings that you definitely don’t want to misplace. With a weighted brass base and sleek design, this ring holder is sturdy, durable, and will hold any size ring from 00 and up. The holder comes with a 100% money back guarantee, if it is not what you’re looking for.
43. This wooden photo frame celebrates the five special years you’ve spent together, and breaks down all the special times into months, weeks, days, minutes, and even seconds! Put in a favorite photo of the two of you, and give her this wooden frame to celebrate your 5-year anniversary.
44. A stunning piece of wall decor, this wooden frame holds two iron roses that are forged together, symbolizing the love you share and its timelessness. This is a one-of-a-kind 3D piece of art, as no two pieces are the same. The roses measure 30cm, while the wooden frame measures 40cm, making it the perfect size to hang anywhere in your home.
45. Willow Tree figurines are originally hand carved by artist Susan Lordi of Kansas City, MO, and subsequent figurines are cast from the original figurine and then handpainted. This particular figurine features a couple embracing, and includes the sentiment “Hold dear the promise of love” on the enclosure card. A beautiful, timeless statement of your love together.
46. Does your wife pride herself on her cooking skills? Then celebrate her culinary arts with a set of wooden cooking utensils in a wooden canister. The spoons are carved from teak, which is a very strong and durable wood, so the utensils will last a long time. The company also offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
47. Your 5th wedding anniversary is your wood anniversary, so this walnut wood love card is the perfect thing to give her! Made of pure walnut wood and featuring interlocking hearts, you can write your own sweet message on the inside of the card to let her know just how much you care.
48. This gorgeous wooden anniversary plaque is made from solid red alder wood and measures approximately 12” x 9” x ¾”. It has a lovely quote on it that reads, “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” The plaque can also be personalized with names and dates. A stunning piece to hang in your home in celebration of the love that you share.
49. This is a super sweet gift that she’s sure to love! A cute little wooden box containing 15 wooden hearts with various love quotes written on them. Give her 15 different reasons why you love her with these adorable wooden hearts. The wooden box measures 4.5” x 3.5” x 3”, and each of the little hearts are 3mm thick, laser cut, and lacquered for a smooth finish.
50. These couples bracelets symbolize the love that is shared between two people, as each person wears a bracelet that is reflective of the other. The man’s bracelet is made from hardwood with a single jasper bead, while the woman’s bracelet is made from jasper with a single hardwood bead. The set comes in a lovely gift box with an explanation card and certificate of authenticity.
51. These gorgeous wood finish wine tumblers come packaged in a lovely pine box with a beautiful engraved message on the top that reads, “To My Girl, I never laugh at the choices you make because I’m one of them”. The two 12-ounce wine tumblers have double wall insulation, and they also come with 12 Ace of Hearts stainless steel stones that will help to keep the wine chilled for hours without dilution.
52. If your wife enjoys candles, then grab her these adorable candle holders that feature an older couple embracing and a heart cutout when the two candles are put together. Let your wife know that she will always be your queen, and you will always be her “grumpy old husband”! A fun gift that celebrates the timeless love that you share.
53. This is an absolutely gorgeous and romantic light that is officially on my Christmas wish list! Featuring a beautiful cutout to show the full moon, the light offers a wooden finish, making it the perfect gift for your wooden anniversary. In the center of the light is a sculpture of a couple embracing as they look at the moon, and it is this sculpture that you touch to select your level of lighting from 3 different settings.
54. Every marriage needs to be blessed, and this is a lovely way to celebrate and bless the love that you share. This wooden prayer plaque has been handcrafted in the USA using the finest materials. It measures approximately 5.5” x 12” and features a rustic wooden design, which makes it a great gift for your 5th anniversary. The company also offers a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with it.
Hope these wood anniversary gifts for her help to make #5 a special anniversary. Happy shopping!