As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The time leading up to your wedding is surreal. There are months and months or planning and then suddenly the day arrives and flies by in a blur. Next, you and your spouse are hitting the road for your honeymoon and reminiscing about the magical day that just happened. Before long, you settle into your life together as newlyweds. Then, before you know it, it’s time to celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary. If you would like to follow the traditional theme for wedding anniversary gifts, then the first gift is a paper gift. And if you are looking for the right gift, GiftGlide has lots of paper anniversary gifts for him right here.
If you happen to be looking for 1st anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
28 paper anniversary gift ideas for him (traditional 1st anniversary gifts)
2. You can take things a step further with an entire poker table. Of course, you will have to get used to occasional poker games breaking out in your home that go late into the night. Just be sure to include some cards with this one.
5. The paper theme doesn’t have to be restricted to paper itself. You could get him a printer which is undeniably linked to paper. This one is an all-in-one model that prints, scans and copies as well. If you’re gong to get a printer, you might as well go all out.
6. Tickets to a sporting event could be a winner. If he loves baseball, football, basketball, hockey or any other sport, you might send him off for a fun day with the guys. If you’re a sports fan as well, tickets for the two of you could be a lot of fun.
7. On that topic, if he’s really into baseball, you might get him some baseball cards. This one is for the dedicated collector only though. If he doesn’t have a set already, now is probably not the time to start.
9. Art is a perennial favorite gift idea for a whole variety of occasions. It’s particularly well suited to the paper theme since it opens up the possibility of giving him a painting or a print by his favorite artist.
14. You might even sign him up for an art class so he can refine his painting or drawing skills. Even if he paints well, it might be cool to learn a new style or technique. If you have an inclination, this is even something the two of you can do together.
16. As long as books are still being printed, this is a great gift for avid readers. Just be sure to take the time to select something that he likes and hasn’t read. Recent best sellers are often a good place to start brainstorming. For tech savvy readers, eBooks are a great option. While not technically paper, they play on the paper theme.
18. Tickets to a concert can be a great gift, especially if he loves music. This can be a great adventure for the two of you.
20. Tickets to a movie can be a lot of fun. These days, there are a more and more high end movie theaters opening up. So, you can enjoy some good food in comfortable seats to boot.
22. If you enjoy crafts, you might put together a scrap book of your first year together. Start with your wedding and honeymoon, and then move through all of the fun adventures you had throughout the year. You might even leave a page open at the end for your first anniversary celebration.
Hope these paper anniversary gifts for him make this a day to be remembered. Happy shopping!