Pottery Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 9th Anniversary)
It’s your 9th wedding anniversary. Nine years is a long time, and just a year away from a very major milestone. The traditional theme this year is pottery. This is a really fun theme because there are lots of different possibilities. Some of these gifts are romantic, some are funny, some are functional, and some are aesthetic. There are also lots and lots of companion gifts that go along with the pottery itself which can certainly make things interesting. Without further ado, here are our best pottery anniversary gifts for him.
If you happen to be looking for pottery anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
21 Pottery Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 9th Anniversary)
1. Mugs are a great 9th anniversary gift. You might give your husband this mug, which proclaims him to be a man of wisdom. It must be true after all, since he wound up with you, right? Feel free to throw in a bag of his favorite coffee beans if you really want to go all out
2. If your husband has a sweet tooth, and one of you likes to bake, this ceramic cookie jar will make a great functional decoration for your kitchen. This one can even be personalized. Just imagine the look on his face when he opens up this gift and realizes freshly baked cookies are on the way
3. While we’re riffing on delicious food, a fondue set would be a great way to indulge in a great meal or two. The great thing about fondue is that it’s actually fairly versatile. You can cook meats and vegetables. If you like cheese, you can dip all kinds of things in melted cheese. Oh, and then there are those chocolate drenched desserts. You might even use this one on the evening of your anniversary. What could be better than fondue and a bottle of wine with your husband?
4. Here is another mug to let him know how your really feel. After all, who doesn’t appreciate being reminded that they are awesome every morning? Now that is how you start the day off right. Anniversaries are a great time to reflect on just how great your spouse is
5. If he is the artistic type, this pottery wheel will give him a new creative outlet. It’s designed for beginners, so even if he is new to pottery, it will make a great gift. This could be a really fun hobby
6. Whether he is advanced or a beginner, this pottery book would be a great companion gift to the pottery wheel above. It has plenty of instructions and tips for aspiring potters as well as those honing their expertise
7. This pottery tool set would also make a great companion gift to the ones above, or a good standalone gift if he already knows what he is doing when it comes to pottery
8. This is a great mug for anyone that enjoys an occasional adult beverage. Really though, he should at least mix in some coffee with that vodka. If you’re looking for a funny 9th anniversary gift, this could be the one
9. If your husband is more of a wine guy, this mug might suit him even better. Coffee and wine probably don’t mix all that well though, so he will have to get his caffeine fix somewhere else. By the way, he your husband does enjoy wine, check out these gift ideas for wine lovers
10. This ceramic pottery art is hand painted in Italy, and can be personalized with any landscape and written message that you like. It would be hard for him not to fall in love with this one11. This personalized bowl is engraved with your names and wedding date. Another great decoration to celebrate your 9th wedding anniversary. As a bonus, if you put this in a prominent location, you will always have a nice reminder of your anniversary date
12. Does your husband love drinking coffee or tea? This temperature control ceramic mug combines elegant pottery with high end technology. Make cold coffee or tea a thing of the past. For guys that appreciate gadgets and coffee, this one is absolutely perfect. By the way, if your husband really likes coffee, check out these gift ideas for coffee lovers
13. This fruit bowl combines the aesthetics and functionality. Who knows, the two of you might even end up eating more fruit
14. Looking for a slightly outside the box art idea involving pottery? Here is a still life painting of a pottery bowl with lemons. This would look great on your kitchen wall
15. This pottery table lamp has a rather unique look. If this style suits your home, it could be a winner
16. If your man has a green thumb, he will love this succulent planter. A succulent to go inside is a highly recommended companion gift. Of course, you can always go to pick one out together after your anniversary if you like
17. What if he doesn’t have a green thumb, you ask? How about this artificial potted lemon tree? That way, your husband can enjoy the aesthetics without all of the work and watering to try and keep the tree healthy. Of course, if he’s up to the challenge, feel free to get a real lemon tree instead
18. This faux succulent in a ceramic pot is another great gift for the man with the not-so-green thumb. Since this doesn’t require any maintenance, it can be a nice touch at his office or of course at home
19. If your husband enjoys candles, he is sure to like this candle in round pottery. Candles are another one of those great gifts for any occasion, and this one ties in nicely for your 9th wedding anniversary
20. It seems like there is a hilarious t-shirt for everything these days, and apparently pottery is no exception. Hope this one gets a chuckle
21. This ceramic apple statue would look great on his desk, bookshelf, or anywhere else for that matter