As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 9th wedding anniversary. Nine years is a long time, and just a year away from a very major milestone. The traditional theme this year is pottery. This is a really fun theme because there are lots of different possibilities. Some of these gifts are romantic, some are funny, some are functional, and some are aesthetic. There are also lots and lots of companion gifts that go along with the pottery itself which can certainly make things interesting. Without further ado, here are our best pottery anniversary gifts for him.
If you happen to be looking for pottery anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
- 41 Pottery Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 9th Anniversary)
- Ceramic Cookie Jar
- Fondue Set
- Another Mug
- Pottery Wheel
- Pottery Book
- Pottery Tool Set
- Vodka Themed Mug
- Wine Themed Mug
- Ceramic Pottery Art
- Personalized Bowl
- Temperature Control Ceramic Mug
- Fruit Bowl
- Still Life Painting
- Pottery Table Lamp
- Succulent Planter
- Artificial Potted Lemon Tree
- Faux Succulent In A Ceramic Pot
- Candle In Round Pottery
- Hilarious T-Shirt
- Ceramic Apple Statue
- Funny 9th Anniversary Mug
- Keepsake Hand Casting Kit
- Ceramic Jewelry Dish
- Willow Tree Anniversary Figurine
- Couple Coffee Mugs
- 9th Wedding Anniversary Photo Frame
- Infinity Love Anniversary Figurine
- Bob Ross Decorative Pottery Planter
- Funny Candle
- Mini Pottery Wheel Machine
- Pottery: A Beginner’s Handbook
- Mini Pottery Match Striker
- Italian Ceramic Oil & Vinegar Set
- Italian Ceramic Pottery Bag
- Pottery Journal
- Ceramic Serving Teapot
- Pottery Shaving Bowl
- Ceramic Ring
- Maple Syrup Pitcher
- Ceramic House Numbers
41 Pottery Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 9th Anniversary)
2. If your husband has a sweet tooth, and one of you likes to bake, this ceramic cookie jar will make a great functional decoration for your kitchen. This one can even be personalized. Just imagine the look on his face when he opens up this gift and realizes freshly baked cookies are on the way.
3. While we’re riffing on delicious food, a fondue set would be a great way to indulge in a great meal or two. The great thing about fondue is that it’s actually fairly versatile. You can cook meats and vegetables. If you like cheese, you can dip all kinds of things in melted cheese. Oh, and then there are those chocolate drenched desserts. You might even use this one on the evening of your anniversary. What could be better than fondue and a bottle of wine with your husband?
12. Does your husband love drinking coffee or tea? This temperature control ceramic mug combines elegant pottery with high end technology. Make cold coffee or tea a thing of the past. For guys that appreciate gadgets and coffee, this one is absolutely perfect. By the way, if your husband really likes coffee, check out these gift ideas for coffee lovers.
17. What if he doesn’t have a green thumb, you ask? How about this artificial potted lemon tree? That way, your husband can enjoy the aesthetics without all of the work and watering to try and keep the tree healthy. Of course, if he’s up to the challenge, feel free to get a real lemon tree instead.
22. After 9 years of marriage, you’ve likely settled into some solid routines, such as lying awake at night listening to your loved one snore loudly and peacefully while you try to catch some shut-eye! Make them chuckle with this funny anniversary mug celebrating your 9 years together AND your ability to tolerate the snoring!
23. This is a beautiful gift to celebrate your 9th anniversary, and with it being your traditional pottery anniversary, there is nothing better. Make a hand casting mold of your hands holding each other as a wonderful keepsake of your love for each other. This kit comes with everything you need, along with detailed instructions on how to make the casting. This makes for a fun activity to do together, while celebrating your relationship at the same time.
24. Nice and simple, let him know that you “still do” with this elegant jewelry or trinket dish. Made of ceramic, it’s the perfect gift for your pottery anniversary, and it provides him with a spot to keep all his treasured items, such as jewelry, coins, or keys. The dish measures 4” x 4” square, and it is decorated with a beautiful gold trim around the outside for some added elegance.
25. Willow Tree ornaments are some of the most beautifully whimsical ornaments on the market. I have a collection of them that I have been given at special times throughout my life, and I treasure each and every one of them. They seem to capture a special moment so well, and replicate the emotion that is being conveyed. Give him this lovely Willow Tree figurine with its thoughtful sentiment, “love ever endures” to celebrate your pottery anniversary.
26. Do the two of you enjoy sitting together and sipping your morning coffees? Then why not grab him these couples coffee mugs to celebrate your anniversary? These mugs are so stylish and elegant, with their gold detailing and golden stirring spoon, not to mention the titles of “King” and “Queen” on each mug! Treat him like royalty this anniversary with these beautiful mugs!
27. Grab one of your favorite photos together and pop it into this lovely 9th wedding anniversary photo frame. Along the sides of the frame, it lists the various amounts of time that have passed over the 9 years, which is a great way to celebrate all the time you’ve spent together. Made of top quality leatherette, the markings are engraved not printed, to ensure longevity of the writing.
28. Your 9th anniversary calls for a gift that is made of pottery or ceramic, so why not get him this stylish and romantic figurine for your home? Using a battery-operated flickering LED candle, this figurine has beautiful hearts at the bottom where the light can shine through, highlighting the loving embrace that the couple is sharing. This is a lovely way to celebrate the strength of your bond and the time you have spent together.
29. Want to get your hubby something humorous for your pottery anniversary? Then how about a good ol’ Chia Pet in the shape of Bob Ross?! This gift is tons of fun and will certainly make him smile. He can set up the pottery planter by simply adding the chia seeds on top of the head, add some water, and in no time at all the chia seeds will sprout, looking like a replica of Bob Ross’ infamous curly hair. A fun way to honor the pottery tradition for this 9th anniversary!
30. Did you guys meet on the internet? If so, then this funny candle would be a great way to celebrate your relationship and the love that you share. On the front of the candle, it features the quote “You’re the best thing I’ve ever found on the internet”, which is a sweet way to let him know just how much he means to you. This all natural soy wax candle has a delicate lemongrass sage scent, which would complement any home or office.
31. Now this is taking your 9th anniversary tradition to a very literal level! Give him an actual mini pottery wheel for your anniversary! If you think this is something he might like to try some day, then this sweet little wheel would be a great gift for him to test out his potting skills. This mini wheel is great for beginners and comes with everything he’d need to get started. Give it a try, who knows, you two might be reenacting scenes from the movie Ghost before you know it!
32. Along with his mini pottery wheel, perhaps you should grab him this beginner’s handbook. This book provides step-by-step photo instructions of how to make a variety of different pottery projects, including molded pots, pinch pots, slab mugs, and simple thrown pots. This will certainly give him a starting point for his new potting adventure!
33. This darling little match striker is the perfect gift for your hubby if he likes to use matches for starting fires, lighting candles, or getting his BBQ going. It is a sweet little mini pottery holder, measuring 2.25” H and 2.5” W, with a rough bottom for perfect match striking. The top of the holder is polished smooth for a finished look. These match strikers are hand made in North Carolina, and the small family-owned company provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
34. This gorgeous oil and vinegar set would make a great pottery anniversary gift, and it provides a practical addition to your kitchen as well. Each of the bottles are painted with a beautiful Tuscan landscape, and they sit perfectly on the ceramic tray that is included. They are lead free and safe to use with food as well. Bring a bit of Italy home this anniversary with this beautiful oil and vinegar set!
35. This pottery bag is made by the same company that makes the oil and vinegar set listed above, and this Italian ceramic bag is complete with the same beautiful Tuscan landscape painted on it. The gentle bending and folds of the pottery bag makes it look like a real bag; it’s truly a lovely decor piece to have in your home, and it would look great with flowers in it or simply standing alone.
36. This pottery journal has a cute cover on it with the quote “Seize the Clay”, and it provides plenty of lined pages in it for him to write about whatever he chooses. If your hubby is a journal keeper, then he will get a kick out of this journal, and it’s perfect for your 9th anniversary, as it follows the pottery theme. If he is embarking on a new pottery journey, then he may enjoy using this journal for notes about what worked well and what didn’t as he tried out new methods of potting.
37. No home is complete without a serving teapot, just in case relatives come over to visit, especially those of the older generation who still enjoy gathering for a cup of tea! This serving teapot is absolutely gorgeous in its construction, with its hand-painted design. It is not an overly large teapot, with a capacity of 400ml, however it will certainly be appreciated for its hand-crafted beauty.
38. Get your hubby clean shaven with this stylish pottery shaving bowl. This beautiful blue-black ceramic wet shaving bowl is handmade by artisans in India, and it measures 3” x 4” in size. It is also dishwasher and microwave safe, making it simple to clean afterwards. This makes a great gift for your pottery anniversary, and it’ll keep hubby from having all those ticklish stubbles!
39. This ring is beautiful in its simplicity and makes a great gift for your 9th anniversary. Perhaps your husband would like to switch things out for a different wedding ring, so this would make a perfect replacement. The ring is available in different widths, from 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm, and it is made of black ceramic with a brushed finish. Available in a wide variety of ring sizes, so if you wanted to have a matching set, you could do that as well.
40. Do you enjoy those lovely weekend breakfasts, complete with real maple syrup? Here in Canada, maple syrup is a big deal, so we like to have a nice pitcher to keep the good quality syrup in (because let’s face it, the kids go through the cheap stuff, while we save the quality syrup for the grown ups who appreciate it!). So, if you also enjoy maple syrup like we do, then grab him this maple syrup ceramic pitcher to celebrate many more years of yummy breakfasts together!
41. The two of you have made a home together, so why not get some beautiful ceramic house numbers to celebrate your pottery anniversary? This would be a lovely sentiment to recognize what you have built together over your 9 years of marriage, and it is a practical gift that will help to spruce up the outside of your home. These ceramic numbers have a lovely design on them, and they each measure 4” H by 2” W, so they are a nice size to display your house address.
Hope these pottery anniversary gifts for him help to make your 9th anniversary special. Happy shopping and happy anniversary!