As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 3rd anniversary, and if you’re following the traditional theme, this one is all about leather. Luckily, leather is a great category and there are lots of great leather anniversary gifts for him out there. Here are 33 leather gift ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
If you happen to be looking for leather anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
- 33 Leather Anniversary Gifts for Him (Traditional 3rd Anniversary Gifts)
- Personalized Leather Tray Set
- Shoe Shine Kit
- Watch with a Leather Strap
- Leather Photo Frame
- Leather Bound Photo Book
- Leather Jacket
- Leather Gloves
- Ski Gloves
- Gardening Gloves
- Leather Canteen
- Leather Scented Candle
- Leather Sofa
- Toiletry Bag
- Hanging Toiletry Bag
- Leather Coasters
- Leather Valet Tray
- Leather Case for Glasses or Sunglasses
- Leather Camera Case
- Poker Set
- Deluxe Shaving Set
- Chess Set
- Stainless Steel Braided Leather Bracelet
- Duffel Bag
- Professional Portfolio
- Leather Bound Journal
33 Leather Anniversary Gifts for Him (Traditional 3rd Anniversary Gifts)
Without further ado, check our our best leather anniversary gift ideas below.
1. A lot of men carry around wallets long after they are badly worn. This is a great gift that will be used for many, many years to come. Wallets also have the advantage of being used with incredible frequency. Every time he reaches to pay for something, he will smile.
You might even place something special inside, like a gift card to his favorite store or tickets to an event. This is great way to turn a good gift into a great one. Also, the gift card doesn’t have to be leather related, so it opens all kinds of possibilities.
3. A good belt can tie together his whole look. Some men find a favorite belt and seem to wear it every day. Perhaps this gift will give him a chance to broaden his horizons and add something new to his repertoire. Belts also have the advantage of lasting practically forever. So, your man will get good use out of this one.
4. If your husband is handy, this is a must have. Even for guys aren’t mechanically inclined, a Leatherman can be a lifesaver. He might not have a full tool set, but this can certainly be used in a lot of jams. Is a Leatherman actually made of leather? No, but the name gets it included in the leather theme. Ideas like this are fun since they make it onto the list through a creative and unexpected loophole.
6. This personalized leather tray set can be customized with your initials and his, along with your wedding date. This is a convenient place for him to throw his keys and whatever else he carries around in his pockets every day. It will also make a perfect 3rd anniversary gift for your husband. Oh, and I’m sure he won’t mind if you use it too. So, it’s a double win!
9. Watches make great gifts in general. A watch with a leather strap would be stylish, functional, and fit nicely into the 3rd wedding anniversary gift theme. While the world seems to be going increasingly digital, there is something about a classical watch that just looks great. In fact, mechanical watches have a bit of a cool retro vibe going for them these days.
10. You can give him a leather photo frame, and place one of your favorite photos inside. You might pick a photo that captures a nice memory from the year that has just passed by. While people have lots of photos on social media these days, printing out a few particularly good ones is a great way to decorate your home. This one can be personalized with your names and wedding date or a message of your choosing.
11. You might even surprise him with a leather bound photo book. Add in all of your favorite photos from the life that you have built together so far, and leave room for all of the years ahead. Some couples dedicate a single page of a photo book for each year they spend together. While most people have no shortage of photos on their phones, physical photos are a relative rarity these days. Still, it can be a lot of fun to flip through a well curated photo book.
20. A toiletry bag would is a very useful thing to have, particularly if he travels frequently. Sure, he can get by without one. But, this is the kind of luxury that he will probably really appreciate. And if he does travel much, you might take a look at these travel gift ideas as well.
23. This leather valet tray has lots of compartments for his mobile phone, keys, sunglasses and whatever else he might carry around. These can be a lifesaver and put an end to the days where he is scrambling around looking for his keys before heading out for the day. Beyond functionality, this valet actually looks quite nice as well.
Hope these leather anniversary gifts for him help to make this a great 3rd anniversary. Happy shopping!