As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 6th wedding anniversary is almost here. While this might not be the blockbuster milestone that #5 was, it is important nonetheless. Who are we kidding, they are all important. Six years is a long time, and it’s a nice opportunity to stop and think about the years gone by and the life you are building together. As you look for 6th anniversary gift ideas for him, you might be surprised to find that the traditional gift theme is iron. While iron might not be the easiest category in the world, GiftGlide has you covered with a number of iron anniversary gifts for him that fit nicely into this category. Some of these are really fun 6 year anniversary gifts, and some are quite unique.
If you happen to be looking for iron anniversary gifts for her, click here.
28 Iron Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 6th Anniversary Gifts)
1. What could be more romantic than curling up together next to a warm fire? How about curling up next to a fire with a brand new wrought iron fireplace tool set? Yes, that would be even better. Not only will this gift idea encourage more romantic evenings together, fireplace tools are nicely decorative as well.
2. Free weights can be a great iron gift, particularly if the man in your life enjoys pumping a little iron. As time goes by, it gets harder and harder to find the time to hit the gym. So, a set of weights that can be casually used while watching TV might just be the perfect solution.
3. Is he a super athlete? If he has what it takes to complete in an Ironman Triathlon, get him the gear that he needs to compete. This can be a bicycle to help him compete in the biking portion of the Ironman or something else.
9. If your husband is a golfer, then you are in luck because a set of new clubs or just a few irons make one of the perfect iron anniversary gifts for him. Hobbies always make for fertile gifting ground, and this is one of the few hobbies that involves iron in any way. This is a particularly great gift if you happen to be a golfer as well. That way, you get to go out on the course with him while he enjoys the new gift.
13. How about a tire iron? While this idea undeniably falls into the iron category, it is only appropriate for certain men. If your guy doesn’t know how to change a tire, this probably isn’t the best gift for him. On the other hand, if he’s rather handy, maybe he can use an extra tire iron.
21. If you really want to go all out, take a look at this propane fire pit. This would make a really fun 6 year anniversary gift, since the two of you will likely have a lot of evenings by the fire in the future.
23. A candle holder can make a great gift, particularly since it can be paired with a nice candle or two. Gifts like this can be nice because they become part of your home, and have the potential to last for decades.
25. For the science lover, these engraved iron periodic table glasses are perfect. Of course, they can work well for just about anyone that enjoys drinking out of glasses as well. Feel free to mention something about the great chemistry that the two of you have together in your card.
26. Art is a great gift for almost any anniversary. While iron might not be the first thing that you think of when you think of fine art, it is actually widely used in sculpture. The right piece might sit on a bookshelf at home or perhaps in his office.
Hope these iron anniversary gifts for him help to make this an anniversary to be remembered. With any luck there will be a fantastic dinner and an evening on the town together as well.