As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 6th wedding anniversary is almost here. While this might not be the blockbuster milestone that the last one was, it is important nonetheless. In fact, they are all important. There are a lot of things that you can forget in life but your wedding anniversary isn’t one of them. As you look for 6th anniversary gift ideas for your wife, you might be surprised to find that the traditional gift theme is iron. While this might not be the easiest category in the world, GiftGlide has you covered with 24 iron anniversary gifts for her that fit nicely into this category. So, if you’re looking for something romantic, unique, or fun, then you have come to the right place.
If you happen to be searching for iron anniversary gifts for him instead, click here.
24 Iron Anniversary Gifts For Her
2. If your wife is a golfer, then you are in luck because a set of new clubs or just a few irons would make one of the perfect anniversary presents. Hobbies always make for fertile ground for that matter. This is a particularly great gift if you happen to be a golfer as well. That way, you get to go out on the course with her while she enjoys the clubs. Oh, and if she shanks an occasional ball, she now gets to blame it on you. That’s just part of the deal.
3. Cast iron cookware can be a welcome addition to the kitchen. Now, there is a slight risk in this one. You don’t want to get her something that appears to just be creating more work for her. In order to mitigate this risk, be sure to get her something high end that is designed with both aesthetics and functionality in mind. That way, it’s more likely to blow her away and less likely to feel like you just gave her a chore as a 6th anniversary gift.
4. This Cook It In Cast Iron cookbook would be the perfect companion gift to the one above. Of course, it would be a great standalone idea as well. You might even surprise her by using one of the recipes to prepare a delicious meal in order to celebrate.
7. For the science lover, these engraved periodic table glasses are perfect. Of course, they can work well for just about anyone that enjoys drinking out of glasses as well. Feel free to mention something about the great chemistry that the two of you have together in your card.
8. Art is a great idea for almost any anniversary. While iron might not be the first thing that you think of when you think of fine art, it is actually widely used in sculpture. The right piece might sit on a bookshelf at home or perhaps in her office.
15. For that matter, any one of the Iron Man movies would be a great gift as long as she’s into action films. These films are all instant classics. And if you happen to enjoy them as well, there is nothing wrong with that.
16. A candle holder can make a great gift, particularly since it can be paired with a candle or two. Presents like this can be nice because they become part of your home, and have the potential to last for decades.
18. A waffle iron fits the bill nicely and may result in many delicious home made Sunday brunches. In this case, you will want to volunteer to make the waffles on a very regular basis. In fact, a great way to unveil this gift would be to surprise her with some mouth watering waffles on the morning of your anniversary. Feel free to top them decadently with whipped cream strawberries or whatever she might like.
20. If you think she would like to have her jewelry on display at all times, this jewelry tree would be even better. In case you’re wondering, it would definitely be a good idea to include some jewelry with this one too. Of course, you probably already knew that considering you have been married for 6 years.
Hope these iron anniversary gifts for her help to make this a wonderful anniversary. Of course, beyond the gifts you will want to plan an elaborate celebration. Better get to work!