Traditional 4th Anniversary Gifts For Him: Fruit & Flowers
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 4th anniversary. The traditional gift theme this year is fruit & flowers. Feel free to get a fruit anniversary gift for him or a flower anniversary gift for him. Or for that matter, feel free to get your husband a gift for each category. Now, your husband may have some obvious gift ideas for you this year (i.e. flowers). When you go shopping though, you will need to be a bit more creative to find something that fits with this theme. We have included two separate lists of 4th anniversary gifts for him below. One is for fruit gifts and the other is for gifts related to flowers. There are actually a few ideas below that could probably fit into either category as well. We have tried to include some inexpensive 4th anniversary gift ideas as well as some that are a bit more indulgent. We have also tried to list some unique 4th anniversary gifts and some that are perhaps a bit more obvious.
If you happen to be looking for 4th anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
24 fruit anniversary gift ideas for him (traditional 4th anniversary gifts for him)
1. Does your husband like wine? If so, a wine set can be a great gift, and since grapes are a fruit it works well as a 4th anniversary gift
2. On a similar note, you might get him a wine rack. Don’t forget to throw in one or two of his favorite bottles as well so this rack doesn’t look so empty
3. Boxers from Fruit of the Loom would make a nice intimate fourth anniversary gift. Technically, these check the box for a fruit gift. If you want to double down on this idea, you can always look for a pair with a fruit pattern
4. Add a little flavor to his drinks with this fruit infuser water bottle. This will help him to enjoy the process of staying well hydrated
5. Meyer lemon trees are relatively low maintenance, and as they grow the yellow and green colors look beautiful. They also produce lots and lots of tasty lemons. Just imagine picking a lemon off the tree to make some lemonade or to add some flavor to an iced tea or a glass of water
6. While we’re on the topic of fruit trees, you might look at this Dwarf Valencia orange tree instead. Better yet, you might get your husband this orange tree in addition to the lemon tree above
7. This frozen concoction maker will have the two of you drinking piña coladas, daiquiris and other fruit based cocktails. Feel free to throw in a margarita or two while you’re at it
8. If he likes sweets, these chocolate covered strawberries are sure to bring a smile to his face. If you’re nice, he might even share one or two with you. If you really feel like going all out, add a bottle of champagne to the mix
9. If he really has a sweet tooth, these chocolate covered cherries might hit the spot. Go ahead, pick up a box or two
10. This cologne has a citrus fragrance. What could be a better 4th anniversary gift for your husband?11. Take a step toward a healthier lifestyle with a juicer. You will be mixing up drinks with carrots, apples, oranges, celery and a whole range of other fruits and vegetables before you know it
12. Or, get a blender for making smoothies (and an occasional milkshake!). This is a fun way to play on the fruit theme and could become a part of your regular routine together
13. Scented candles make great gifts for just about any occasion, and there are plenty of good fruit scented candles out there. This one is a strawberry scented candle
14. If he is a really serious wine enthusiast, a wine refrigerator can help him take this indulgence to the next level. If you want to riff on the wine theme a bit, here are a few more gift ideas for wine lovers
15. A fruit bowl can be a nice functional piece of decor for your kitchen. Plus with all of these apples, bananas and oranges being displayed so prominently, the two of you are bound to eat more of these healthy foods
16. Apple products are all fair game for your fourth anniversary. Why not surprise your husband with a new iPad?
17. For the man that already has the latest smartphone and tablet, an Apple Watch can be a great gift. Smartwatches have been growing in popularity quite dramatically in recent years as we all look to be ever more connected
18. This fruit soft serve maker makes nutritious, delicious dairy free alternatives to ice cream or frozen yogurt. This one also comes with a 130 recipe book to get your started. Finally, a way to make nutritious desserts at home
19. This bird feeder holds orange halves, nectar and jelly. It’s a pretty unique 4th anniversary gift that your husband might enjoy
20. A fruit basket can be an excellent way to tie fruit into your anniversary. This is a particularly great companion gift if you would like to get him something else outside the traditional theme
21. Art is a great gift for just about any occasion. For your fourth anniversary, you might get your husband a painting of fruit
22. A painting of wine can be a great gift for a wine enthusiast. This type of art is particularly great for the kitchen
23. For that matter, a painting of a vineyard would look great in any room. People travel for miles and miles to visit vineyards. Why not bring some of that beauty into your living room?
24. You might get him a fruit spread sampler if he likes that sort of thing. Toast and peanut butter sandwiches will never be the same
14 flower anniversary gift ideas for him (traditional 4th anniversary gift ideas for him)
1. Neckties are a great article of clothing that allows for creativity and self expression. A man can never have too many ties, and there are many different styles perfectly suited for different occasions. Floral patterns are welcome
2. These cufflinks have a floral pattern, and will make a great addition to his wardrobe. You might even throw in a french cut shirt to complement this gift3. If he is a Guns N’ Roses fan, this shirt would make a great flower gift. Better yet, throw in some tickets to a show
4. This watch is made of rose gold. Watches are a great anniversary gift in general, and the rose gold ties this one into the flower theme
5. While your husband might not like a bouquet of flowers, he is sure to enjoy a candy bouquet. This will be delicious, and it fits loosely into the flower theme
6. If he has a green thumb, gardening tools can provide years and years of flowers. For that matter, gardening tools would fit into the fruit category as well. Careful though, some people are into gardening and others simply are not. So, make sure your husband actually enjoys this hobby before giving this gift
7. This painting of flowers will look great in just about any room in your home8. These flowers pots will add to the ambiance in your home. If you’re feeling ambitious, you might even get him some flowers to plant
10. This tricycle plant stand is a great place to show off a few potted flowers. As far as unique gifts go, this one is hard to beat
11. Why not get him a flower bulb that will bloom for many years to come. Imagine him watching this flower bloom every year and remembering his 4th anniversary gift. This is truly a gift that keeps on giving
12. Of course, if you’re going to get him flower bulbs or gardening tools, you might as well get him a book about book about garden flowers too
13. Candles make great gifts for just about any occasion. For your fourth anniversary, get him this flower scented candle
14. This yellow flower paperweight will look great on the desk in his office, or wherever else he feels the need to weigh down papers
Hope these 4th anniversary gifts for him help make #4 an anniversary to remember. Happy shopping!