As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 4th anniversary. The traditional gift theme this year is fruit & flowers. Feel free to get a fruit anniversary gift for him or a flower anniversary gift for him. Or for that matter, feel free to get your husband a gift for each category. Now, your husband may have some obvious gift ideas for you this year (i.e. flowers). When you go shopping though, you will need to be a bit more creative to find something that fits with this theme. We have included two separate lists of 4th anniversary gifts for him below. One is for fruit gifts and the other is for gifts related to flowers. There are actually a few ideas below that could probably fit into either category as well. We have tried to include some inexpensive 4th anniversary gift ideas as well as some that are a bit more indulgent. We have also tried to list some unique 4th anniversary gifts and some that are perhaps a bit more obvious.
If you happen to be looking for 4th anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
3. Boxers from Fruit of the Loom would make a nice intimate fourth anniversary gift. Technically, these check the box for a fruit gift. If you want to double down on this idea, you can always look for a pair with a fruit pattern.
5. Meyer lemon trees are relatively low maintenance, and as they grow the yellow and green colors look beautiful. They also produce lots and lots of tasty lemons. Just imagine picking a lemon off the tree to make some lemonade or to add some flavor to an iced tea or a glass of water.
8. If he likes sweets, these chocolate covered strawberries are sure to bring a smile to his face. If you’re nice, he might even share one or two with you. If you really feel like going all out, add a bottle of champagne to the mix.
15. A fruit bowl can be a nice functional piece of decor for your kitchen. Plus with all of these apples, bananas and oranges being displayed so prominently, the two of you are bound to eat more of these healthy foods.
17. For the man that already has the latest smartphone and tablet, an Apple Watch can be a great gift. Smartwatches have been growing in popularity quite dramatically in recent years as we all look to be ever more connected.
18. This fruit soft serve maker makes nutritious, delicious dairy free alternatives to ice cream or frozen yogurt. This one also comes with a 130 recipe book to get your started. Finally, a way to make nutritious desserts at home.
1. Neckties are a great article of clothing that allows for creativity and self expression. A man can never have too many ties, and there are many different styles perfectly suited for different occasions. Floral patterns are welcome.
6. If he has a green thumb, gardening tools can provide years and years of flowers. For that matter, gardening tools would fit into the fruit category as well. Careful though, some people are into gardening and others simply are not. So, make sure your husband actually enjoys this hobby before giving this gift.
11. Why not get him a flower bulb that will bloom for many years to come. Imagine him watching this flower bloom every year and remembering his 4th anniversary gift. This is truly a gift that keeps on giving.
14. This yellow flower paperweight will look great on the desk in his office, or wherever else he feels the need to weigh down papers.
Hope these 4th anniversary gifts for him help make #4 an anniversary to remember. Happy shopping!
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.