As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
When brainstorming about the perfect gift idea, a great place to start is with hobbies. If you get someone a gift that relates to one of their hobbies or passions, there is just a much better chance that they are going to really like it. And drumming is no exception. Think about it for a moment. If someone loves drumming and spends a lot of their time playing the drums, aren’t they pretty likely to enjoy just about anything that relates? What’s more, there are lots of fun drummer gifts. Some are really useful, and others are quite unique. Without further ado, here are our best drummer gift ideas.
52 Gift Ideas For Drummers
6. This Drumeo practice pad takes things to the next level with four different playing surfaces. Players will get to experience a traditional snare-like practice pad feel, as well as a high tom, a floor tom, and a ride cymbal. This simulates moving around the kit, and helps players develop consistency, accuracy and power. These are great for aspiring musicians, but also a lot of fun for experienced players
25. This set of drum patent prints makes a really unique piece of art, and an excellent gift. This is another great piece of wall art that is a little bit of a departure from simply hanging a regular picture on the wall. They can put these all together (as shown below) or hang them in different places throughout their home to create a cool theme
33. Make them stand out in style with these flashy and fun color-changing drumsticks! Powered with LED lights, these sticks will light up the stage when they’re playing. They come in a set of two and have a duration of 8 hours. Once they require charging, simply plug them into the included charging cable to be ready to use next time!
34. This super cute drummer figurine makes a great gift for that drummer in your life, and they can display it wherever they choose, be it on their desk, a bookshelf, or anywhere in their home. Made from durable metal, this figurine stands about 7” tall and features a cute little fellow playing his drums.
35. If you are looking for a fun card for someone who enjoys playing drums, then grab this cool 3D pop-up card featuring a detailed drum kit that pops up when you open the card! This is a great way to send good wishes to any drummer, and they will certainly appreciate the laser detailing on the drum kit inside the card.
36. A fun and inexpensive way to show appreciation for someone’s talents and hobbies would be to give them a cute pair of novelty socks! These socks will appeal to the rocker inside them, and they feature a funny saying on the bottoms of the socks – “Rock out, socks out”! This is sure to bring a smile to their face every time they wear them!
37. These pens make a fun gift for any drummer in your life, and they will enjoy using them at work or at home whenever they need something to write with. Made from quality wood with blue ink, these pens will turn any notepad into a drum pad for practice!
38. Send them off to dreamland with images of drums in their heads with this 3D drum night light! The light displays a full 3D drum kit in 2D imagery, and it includes 7 different colors to choose from. It is easily charged with a USB cable, so they will never be without the soft lighting of this super cool night light.
39. This has to be one of the coolest mugs I have ever seen, and given that my husband is a huge drum fanatic, I will be grabbing one of these for his next birthday! The detail on this mug is amazing, and it truly looks like a real little drum! Let them enjoy their morning coffee in this awesome mug, while they appreciate all of their drumming talents.
40. Does your drummer enjoy rocking out to some good music? Then they might appreciate wearing this stylish rocker-style drumstick necklace while they do so. The necklace has two small metal drumstick pendants hanging from a chain, all of which are made from quality stainless steel to preserve longevity and prevent corrosion.
41. After a long drumming session, they might want to snuggle up in a cozy blanket and watch a good music video. So, let them do so with a nice cozy throw blanket featuring drums on it. This cozy blanket is available in three different sizes and includes excellent detail of various types of drums. Made of quality microfibre velvet, it is soft, cozy, and warm.
42. Is your drummer the Godfather of all drummers (or at least do you think he is)? Then celebrate his talents with this awesome t-shirt that is a play on words in a nod to the popular movie The Godfather. Suitable for both men or women, this t-shirt comes in a wide variety of sizes and is made from 100% quality cotton ensuring a soft, comfortable fit.
43. This cute keychain sums up drummers perfectly with the quote, “I destroy silence”! The keychain also comes with a little drum kit charm along with the featured quote. Made of quality stainless steel, this keychain won’t rust or fade, and the laser printing technology ensures that the quote will never tarnish or rub off.
44. Add some style to their home or music studio with this awesome vinyl record wall clock featuring a drum kit and hands clutching drumsticks in the background behind the clock face. The entire display measures approximately 12” in diameter, and the clock itself requires 1 AA battery to work, which is not included.
45. I think every drummer who works at a desk should own one of these finger drum sets! Super fun and a great way to pass the time, these little drums provide endless entertainment. Each of the 5 drums have their own unique sound, so your drummer can practice their own beats right at their own desk. They require 3 AAA batteries which are not included, so be sure to grab some batteries as well so they can have fun immediately.
46. This drumstick holder is something every drummer should have on their drum kit to keep all of their drumsticks safe and off the floor. It also allows them to switch to different sticks for different sounds, depending on what music they’re playing. The holder can accommodate up to 14 pairs of standard-sized drumsticks, and it mounts easily with a mounting clip to any standard drum stand.
47. This bracelet is very stylish with its simple black design and is made of both silver and black stainless steel and silicone, ensuring a comfortable fit. The bracelet measures 23cm in length, but it is also adjustable. This gift is a nice way to let them know how much you appreciate their drumming talents!
48. While not all drummers will choose to do so (my husband included eye roll), it is important to protect your ears when playing or listening to loud music. These earmuffs are great for drummers to wear when playing, as they protect the delicate eardrum from being exposed to overly loud sounds. They may not feel like a super cool drummer with them on, but their ears will thank them!
49. Perhaps your drummer would like to add a little bit of rock and roll to their work outfit, and this drum necktie would be the perfect thing to do so with! Featuring little drum kits as the pattern on the tie against a navy blue background, this tie is both stylish and fun. The company also offers a 5 year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, which is always great.
50. These drumstick grips are great for anyone who enjoys spinning their drumsticks while playing but hates dropping them mid-song! These grips ensure they will never drop their sticks again, freeing them up to spin and twirl the sticks as much as they want! They also come with complementary drum mutes, so that they can practice their drumming quietly when needed.
51. This multi-purpose wall hanger with hooks is great for hanging your keys or coats when you come in the door. It measures 11.8” x 7.9” and is made from quality wood that is 8mm thick to ensure durability. It can hold up to 11lbs of weight, so it is a great addition to any entranceway in your home!
52. If your drummer needs somewhere to keep all of their smaller items, such as make up, keys, or their phone, then this cute little bag would make a perfect gift. Measuring 23cm by 16.5 and made of durable polyester fiber, this is one handy pouch to carry along with them!
Hopefully these drummer gifts give you a few great ideas. Happy shopping!
By the way, if you’re interested, here are our best gift ideas for saxophone players.