Best Drummer Gifts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
When brainstorming about the perfect gift idea, a great place to start is with hobbies. If you get someone a gift that relates to one of their hobbies or passions, there is just a much better chance that they are going to really like it. And drumming is no exception. Think about it for a moment. If someone loves drumming and spends a lot of their time playing the drums, aren’t they pretty likely to enjoy just about anything that relates? What’s more, there are lots of fun drummer gifts. Some are really useful, and others are quite unique. Without further ado, here are our best drummer gift ideas.
32 Best Drummer Gifts
1. Anyone that lives with a drummer will surely appreciate this mute pak. You might give them this gift as a not so subtle reminder that their instrument can be quite loud. From now on, practice sessions can happen any time of day or night without disturbing anyone
2. Who wouldn’t like a sign like this? Hang it on a bedroom wall, on a door outside of the practice room or anywhere else that they spend a lot of time
3. This sign plays on a similar theme to the one above. One of these is probably enough, but if you got both it would really help create a theme. Lots of people hang pictures and paintings on the wall, but creative decorations like this can give a room a lot of character
4. Give this Meinl Cajon Box Drum so they can have a seat on this box and get their groove on. These are becoming really popular, and they are a fun way to play percussion. These are kind of casual and also create a great sound
5. This practice pad is perfect for beginners and advanced players alike. It’s designed to feel just like the real thing and can be easily mounted for upright playing. It also has a rubber bottom for non-scratch, non-slip tabletop use, so it’s quite versatile
6. This Drumeo practice pad takes things to the next level with four different playing surfaces. Players will get to experience a traditional snare-like practice pad feel, as well as a high tom, a floor tom, and a ride cymbal. This simulates moving around the kit, and helps players develop consistency, accuracy and power. These are great for aspiring musicians, but also a lot of fun for experienced players
7. These personalized drumsticks are a great gift for anyone that plays. There is something about personalizing things that just adds a layer of sentimental value to even simple things. Someone might use these regularly or just put them out as a decoration
8. This GrooveTech Drum Multi-Tool lets players quickly remedy any problem that arises when they are playing by tightening things that need tightening and adjusting things that need adjusting. It’s a must have for serious musicians and beginners alike9. Stick Control is a very well regarded book in the world of percussion. For someone that is looking to improve control, speed, flexibility, rhythm, and power, this book can be super helpful
10. It’s tough to argue with the message on this t-shirt. It’s funny because it’s true. It’s also a good looking shirt if I do say so myself11. For the married drummer that has a sense of humor, this t-shirt will hit the mark. I’m sure his wife will appreciate it as well
12. All drummers need a good drum stick holder. This is a must have for anyone that performs, and a useful gift for just about anyone that plays at all. After all, where else are they going to put their sticks?13. It’s good to have priorities in life, and this water bottle says it all. What else is there, really? It is also always a good idea to stay hydrated, particularly in the middle of a long performance of practice session
14. Coffee mugs are a great vehicle for passion, humor and of course coffee. This one hits the mark. Help them get every day started off right, and remind them just how cool and talented they are
15. Drumming and Star Wars, together at last. Anyone that likes both of these things (and really, who wouldn’t?) is sure to like this t-shirt
16. One thing about drums is that they are loud, especially when played along side other instruments. For that reason, it’s important for drummers to protect their hearing. These ear plugs should do the trick, and they come with this great carrying case to boot
17. This painting was clearly made with a drummer in mind. For anyone that just can’t get enough of the instrument, this painting has got to help get them a little closer. Guests will be sure to ask about it whenever they come over as well
18. This Christmas ornament will make a pretty unique gift. It’s particularly well suited to the holiday season, but a great gift any time
19. While some of the other t-shirts listed here are humorous in nature, this one simply expresses a fondness for drums and a good sense of style
20. Everyone has got to wear socks. So, the drummer in your life might as well wear these socks. Socks are actually a great, low key way for people to show a little of their style
21. While the scientific accuracy of the t-shirt below is questionable, it still makes a great gift. There certainly is no shortage of funny t-shirts in this category
22. Another mug idea that asks a very good question. Anyone that enjoys coffee and drums is sure to appreciate this one
23. This t-shirt is a nice riff on the Vitruvian Man. I’m sure Leonardo da Vinci would approve24. Have you ever noticed that some drummers will always pick up pens, pencils, and other objects and start banging them like drumsticks? Well, these wooden drumstick spoons are perfect for that. Of course, they are also great for cooking
25. This set of drum patent prints makes a really unique piece of art, and an excellent gift. This is another great piece of wall art that is a little bit of a departure from simply hanging a regular picture on the wall. They can put these all together (as shown below) or hang them in different places throughout their home to create a cool theme
26. Aerodrums Air Drumming Percussion Instrument let’s people play without a physical drum set. It works by connecting to a computer and measuring air-drumming gestures. Anyone that appreciates technology will enjoy this gift
27. This wearable vibrating metronome is 7x more powerful than the average vibration of a smartphone. A great device to help all sorts of musicians maintain their rhythm. This is another one that is sure to be appreciated by tech and gadget enthusiasts everywhere
28. These cufflinks are just plain cool, and people that wear cufflinks can never have too many. Anyone that wears french cut shirts would be sure to enjoy this fun gift
29. This drum throne will have them feeling like a rock star. It’s also comfortable, sturdy and it’s height is adjustable
30. Most drummers have a whole collections of sticks, but carrying them around can be a challenge. Those days can be a thing of the past though, thanks to this drumstick bag.
31. This Stick Rapp is a comfortable wrap for drumsticks. It absorbs shock and provides a non-stick grip. These also come in ten different colors, opening the door for a little self expression and style
32. Light up drumsticks to put on a killer show? Yes please. A lot of performing artists come to find out that sounding great is table stakes, and you have to looking great can be a great way to excite audiences
Hopefully these drummer gifts give you a few great ideas. Happy shopping!