As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 7th wedding anniversary has arrived, and that is a very big deal. Seven years might not be a round number like five or ten, but it is a really long time. Just think about what your life looked liked seven years ago. Then imagine what it might look like seven years from now. With all of the ups and downs in life and marriage, it’s important to stop and smell the roses on your anniversary. A nice dinner out or an evening with just the two of you might be one of the highlights of the year. It might also be something that you look back on fondly many years from now. Of course at GiftGlide we like to commemorate each milestone with a gift and the theme for the 7th anniversary is copper. This is a continuation of the metal anniversary theme from last year, and finding a gift in this category is no easy task. Not to worry though. We have a lots of copper anniversary gifts for him to get you thinking in the right direction.
If you happen to be looking for copper gifts for her instead, click here.
25 Copper Anniversary Gifts for Him (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
1. This beautiful wind sculpture moves whenever there is a slight breeze, and the parts move in opposite directions. This is a really unique seventh anniversary gift that your husband is sure to enjoy.
4. You might not know it, but there are lots and lots of copper drink accessories. The copper mug makes a particularly nice one. But what do you serve in a copper mug? A Moscow Mule of course. This delightful beverage is made from vodka, ginger beer, lime and ice and to be done properly, must be served in a copper mug. You are free to use this mug for other beverages as well, but it’s worth getting one just for this tasty concoction.
9. Since pennies are made of copper, you might get your man something that riffs on the penny theme for your 7th anniversary. For example, if your husband is a Beatles fan, you might get him some form of the song Penny Lane. You can give him the Magical Mystery Tour album in vinyl.
11. These collar stays come in a variety of different metals, including copper. What’s more, they can be customized with a special message. If he wears dress shirts often, this is a great way to make him feel loved every time he puts one on.
14. If your husband has a sweet tooth, you might get him an old fashioned candy or gumball machine and fill it with penny candy (something that used to exist when certain pieces of candy cost only a penny).
17. The nice thing about metal gifts is that they can be easily engraved. It’s a scientific fact that you can pretty much engrave any gift with the right message and instantly transform it into something wonderfully sentimental. You might pick up a copper flask with your wedding date engraved onto it. Something like this could be a nice decoration or a functional container.
18. If your husband is more of a beer drinker, this insulated copper beer mug is sure to make him happy. Believe me, any anniversary gift involving beer is a slam dunk. You might even throw in a few bottles of his favorite brew.
25. There are some men that just love to grill. They might not enjoy cooking in a kitchen, but they will leap at the chance to make a feast on the BBQ. It might be the fun of being outside or the thrill of cooking with fire. Maybe it’s the smoke and aroma of fresh food grilling away. And maybe this is something that we just don’t need to question because it means someone else is taking care of dinner and it is going to be delicious. If your guy likes to grill, then why not get him some grilling accessories to encourage this passion. Copper grill mats can be a great thing to cook with since they open up the possibility of grilling pizza, chopped vegetables, eggs and many other things that you couldn’t prepare on grill grates. As an added benefit, they keep the grill clean, prevent food from falling through the cracks and prevent flare ups.
Hope these ideas for copper anniversary gifts for him help to make your 7th anniversary one to be remembered. Happy anniversary!