As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 7th wedding anniversary has arrived, and that is a very big deal. Seven years might not be a round number like five or ten, but it is a really long time. Just think about what your life looked liked seven years ago. Then imagine what it might look like seven years from now. With all of the ups and downs in life and marriage, it’s important to stop and smell the roses on your anniversary. A nice dinner out or an evening with just the two of you might be one of the highlights of the year. It might also be something that you look back on fondly many years from now. Of course at GiftGlide we like to commemorate each milestone with a gift and the theme for the 7th anniversary is copper. This is a continuation of the metal anniversary theme from last year, and finding a gift in this category is no easy task. Not to worry though. We have a lots of copper anniversary gifts for him to get you thinking in the right direction.
If you’re interested, here is out list of copper anniversary gifts for her.
- 40 Copper Anniversary Gifts for Him (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
- Wind Sculpture
- Copper Fire Pit
- Bullet Glass
- Copper Mug
- Copper Ice Bucket
- Copper Cocktail Mixer
- Copper Bar Set
- Pocket Watch
- Magical Mystery Tour
- Beatles Memorabilia
- Collar Stays
- Copper Tie Bar
- Penny Cuff Links
- Old Fashioned Candy Or Gumball Machine
- Painting Of A Penny
- Copper Wall Art
- Copper Flask
- Insulated Copper Beer Mug
- French Press
- Guitar Pick
- Copper Print
- Copper Wine Rack
- Grill Mats
- Copper Wire Love Card
- 1 Pound Copper Bar Ingot Paperweight
- Copper Anniversary Lucky Horseshoe
- Vintage Copper Finish Telescope
- Electronic Word Clock with Copper Finish
- Entwined Hearts Decorative Metal Wall Cross
- Da Vinci Code Mini Cryptex Lock
- Copper Prisma Picture Frame
- Leather and Copper Couple’s Keychains
- Endless Knot Decorative Stepping Stone
- Copper Stained Metal Rose
- Copper Painted Number 7
- Set of 2 Copper Wine Glasses
- Copper Magnetic Therapy Bracelet
- Funny Candle with Copper Lid
40 Copper Anniversary Gifts for Him (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
4. You might not know it, but there are lots and lots of copper drink accessories. The copper mug makes a particularly nice one. But what do you serve in a copper mug? A Moscow Mule of course. This delightful beverage is made from vodka, ginger beer, lime and ice and to be done properly, must be served in a copper mug. You are free to use this mug for other beverages as well, but it’s worth getting one just for this tasty concoction.
Magical Mystery Tour
9. Since pennies are made of copper, you might get your man something that riffs on the penny theme for your 7th anniversary. For example, if your husband is a Beatles fan, you might get him some form of the song Penny Lane. You can give him the Magical Mystery Tour album in vinyl.
17. The nice thing about metal gifts is that they can be easily engraved. It’s a scientific fact that you can pretty much engrave any gift with the right message and instantly transform it into something wonderfully sentimental. You might pick up a copper flask with your wedding date engraved onto it. Something like this could be a nice decoration or a functional container.
25. There are some men that just love to grill. They might not enjoy cooking in a kitchen, but they will leap at the chance to make a feast on the BBQ. It might be the fun of being outside or the thrill of cooking with fire. Maybe it’s the smoke and aroma of fresh food grilling away. And maybe this is something that we just don’t need to question because it means someone else is taking care of dinner and it is going to be delicious. If your guy likes to grill, then why not get him some grilling accessories to encourage this passion. Copper grill mats can be a great thing to cook with since they open up the possibility of grilling pizza, chopped vegetables, eggs and many other things that you couldn’t prepare on grill grates. As an added benefit, they keep the grill clean, prevent food from falling through the cracks and prevent flare ups.
26. Celebrate your copper anniversary by giving your hubby this beautiful copper wire love card. Set in the center of the card is a beautiful piece of copper wire that forms the word “love”. Write your own sweet note on the inside, and you’ve got a lovely, artistic card to give to your loved one. Each card is handmade, so variations will occur, however the overall result will be very similar.
27. What a fun and unique way to celebrate your copper anniversary! This 1-pound copper bar ingot makes a perfect paperweight for him to use at his desk, as a daily reminder of the years you’ve shared together. The front of the bar is stamped with the periodic table element information on it for authenticity.
28. Bring some luck to your marriage with this lucky horseshoe! Made of polished copper, this lucky horseshoe measures 4” x 3.5” and is engraved with happy anniversary wishes on the front. It also comes with a wooden stand for easy display in your home, and it is also coated with a protective coating to prevent tarnishing.
29. This vintage copper finish telescope makes a great gift for your loved one, especially if they love to bird watch, look at the stars, or simply enjoy being able to see things far away! It measures 17” when fully extended and offers a magnification of 15X. The telescope also comes in a gorgeous vintage wooden and brass box, complete with a brass anchor on the top.
30. A new, modern way to display the time, this electronic word clock displays the time using words instead of numbers. The clock is made with a copper finish, so it makes a great gift for your 7th anniversary. It is sleek and small in design, measuring 7.5” x 7.5” x 1”, so it fits perfectly on your night table, desk, or shelf.
31. This is a beautiful piece of art to have displayed in your home, and the two intertwining copper hearts are a lovely representation of your marriage and love for each other, not to mention that it is perfect for your copper anniversary. The cross and hearts measure approximately 12” x 8” x 0.1”, and would look great displayed anywhere in your home or office.
32. If your husband enjoys puzzles and mysteries, then this mini cryptex lock would be a fun way to celebrate your 7th wedding anniversary. Put a special gift inside the lock, or just give him the lock itself, and he can choose what goes inside. Either way, this Da Vinci cryptex lock is a unique and fascinating gift to give him!
33. Another unique copper gift is this stylish picture frame that holds your favorite photo between two panes of glass, while surrounded by a beautiful copper geometric pattern. The photo frame measures 8” x 6” x 2.5”, and it looks stunning hung on the wall or displayed on a shelf. Pop in your favorite photo of the two of you, and give this to him in celebration of your copper anniversary!
34. These couple’s keychains make a sweet gift, and you each get to keep a piece! Let him know that he has stolen the key to your heart with this lock and key set. Made with zinc alloy and 100% top grain leather, the lovely copper finish makes these a great gift for your copper anniversary.
35. If your hubby likes to garden or enjoy the outdoors, then he would love this gorgeous endless knot stepping stone to put in his favorite spot in the yard. Measuring 12” in diameter, this stepping stone is made of durable resin stone material and features the sentiment, “There is no strength without unity” above a beautiful copper endless knot design.
36. A simple, elegant statement of your love in celebration of your copper anniversary, this beautiful copper rose is a beautiful ornament to display in your home. It represents the timelessness of your love, as it does not wither and die like regular roses, but rather lasts forever. While it is typical for women to receive flowers, turn things around this anniversary by giving him his own lovely flower.
37. Mark this special anniversary with a copper number 7 that has the words “Happy Anniversary” stamped on it. This sculpture is handmade and measures approximately 4.5” x 3.5”, so it is nice and small to display wherever he chooses. Because these pieces are individually handmade by a master blacksmith, you know you are giving him a truly unique, one-of-a-kind gift.
38. “Cheers to seven years!” Celebrate your anniversary with some gorgeous copper wine glasses and a bottle of your favorite wine! These copper wine glasses are hammered, thus creating a beautiful mottled look on the glasses. Copper glasses also help to keep beverages cooler for longer, and because these glasses are made from 99.98% pure copper, they are sure to stand the test of time!
39. Provide some relief for his ailments with this copper magnetic therapy bracelet. Manufactured from pure 99.9% copper, and fitted with 60 magnets throughout, this therapy bracelet can help to provide relief from arthritis while also improving blood circulation and cardiovascular systems.
40. Make him laugh with this funny candle that reads “Your farts stink but I still love you” on the front of the candle! The candle comes with a copper lid, so this gift would work well for your 7th wedding anniversary! It is made from 100% soy wax and features a lemongrass sage scent.
Hope these ideas for copper anniversary gifts for him help to make your 7th anniversary one to be remembered. Happy anniversary!