As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 7th wedding anniversary has arrived. Congratulations on seven years. For most people, each new year brings some ups and some downs. For that reason, it is a great idea to stop and smell the roses at least once a year just to marvel at how far the two of you have come together. Continuing on the metal theme from last year, the 7th anniversary is all about copper. While this is another somewhat challenging category, GiftGlide has done some thinking on the topic and has plenty of ideas for copper anniversary gifts for her. Some of these are really fun copper gifts and others are romantic. Some of these copper gifts are cheap and others are not. Without further ado, here is our list of 7th anniversary gifts for your wife.
If you happen to be looking for copper anniversary gifts for him instead, click here.
- 23 Copper Anniversary Gifts For Her (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
- Copper Mug
- Copper Ice Bucket
- Copper Cocktail Mixer
- Copper Bar Set
- Magical Mystery Tour
- Beatles Memorabilia Referencing Penny Lane
- Old Fashioned Candy Or Gumball Machine
- Copper Sculptures
- Painting Of A Penny
- Copper Wall Art
- Copper Flask
- Copper Cookware
- Personalized Cuff Bracelet
- Handmade Copper Infinity Hoop Earrings
- Eiffel Tower Ring Holder
- Penny Key Chain
- Periodic Table Glass
- Copper Print
- Copper Magnetic Bracelet
- Copper Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wine Tumbler
- Copper Wine Rack
- Wind Sculpture
23 Copper Anniversary Gifts For Her (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
1. You might not know it, but there are lots and lots of copper drink accessories. The copper mug makes a particularly nice one. But what do you serve in a copper mug? A Moscow Mule of course. This delightful beverage is made from vodka, ginger beer, lime and ice and to be done properly, must be served in a copper mug. You are free to use this mug for other beverages as well, but it’s worth getting one just for this tasty concoction
5. Since pennies are made of copper, you might get your wife something that riffs on the penny theme for your 7th anniversary. For example, if your wife is a Beatles fan, you might get her some form of the song Penny Lane. You can give her the Magical Mystery Tour album in vinyl.
11. The nice thing about metal gifts is that they can be easily engraved. It’s a scientific fact that you can pretty much engrave any gift with the right message and instantly transform it into something wonderfully sentimental. You might pick up a copper flask with your wedding date engraved onto it. Something like this could be a nice decoration or a functional container.
12. While not as well known as cast iron cookware, copper cookware does exist. The key here is to get an entire set. While it might be fine to get a single cast iron pan for someone, a single copper pan would look a bit out of place if not part of a larger set. On the other hand, a new set of copper cookware will really pop and look spectacular in your kitchen. This would be particularly fun to use when entertaining and making meals with family and friends
Hope these ideas for copper anniversary gifts for her help to make #7 an anniversary to be remembered. Happy anniversary!