As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 7th wedding anniversary has arrived. Congratulations on seven years. For most people, each new year brings some ups and some downs. For that reason, it is a great idea to stop and smell the roses at least once a year just to marvel at how far the two of you have come together. Continuing on the metal theme from last year, the 7th anniversary is all about copper. While this is another somewhat challenging category, GiftGlide has done some thinking on the topic and has plenty of ideas for copper anniversary gifts for her. Some of these are really fun copper gifts and others are romantic. Some of these copper gifts are cheap and others are not. Without further ado, here is our list of 7th anniversary gifts for your wife.
If you happen to be looking for copper anniversary gifts for him instead, click here.
23 Copper Anniversary Gifts For Her (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
1. You might not know it, but there are lots and lots of copper drink accessories. The copper mug makes a particularly nice one. But what do you serve in a copper mug? A Moscow Mule of course. This delightful beverage is made from vodka, ginger beer, lime and ice and to be done properly, must be served in a copper mug. You are free to use this mug for other beverages as well, but it’s worth getting one just for this tasty concoction
5. Since pennies are made of copper, you might get your wife something that riffs on the penny theme for your 7th anniversary. For example, if your wife is a Beatles fan, you might get her some form of the song Penny Lane. You can give her the Magical Mystery Tour album in vinyl.
7. If your wife has a sweet tooth, you might get her an old fashioned candy or gumball machine and fill it with penny candy (something that used to exist when certain pieces of candy cost only a penny).
8. Art is a recurring theme in gift giving, and a wonderful category to consider when looking for copper anniversary gifts for her. You might look at copper sculptures. The rose below is both elegant and romantic.
11. The nice thing about metal gifts is that they can be easily engraved. It’s a scientific fact that you can pretty much engrave any gift with the right message and instantly transform it into something wonderfully sentimental. You might pick up a copper flask with your wedding date engraved onto it. Something like this could be a nice decoration or a functional container.
12. While not as well known as cast iron cookware, copper cookware does exist. The key here is to get an entire set. While it might be fine to get a single cast iron pan for someone, a single copper pan would look a bit out of place if not part of a larger set. On the other hand, a new set of copper cookware will really pop and look spectacular in your kitchen. This would be particularly fun to use when entertaining and making meals with family and friends
15. This Eiffel Tower ring holder will make a nice place for her to put her ring whenever she takes it off. Plus, when you buy her lots and lots of jewelry, the responsible thing to do is to get her someplace to store it.
21. This wine tumbler is double wall copper vacuum insulated and the message is pretty funny. This is a great gift if your wife is a wine lover. Oh, and on that note, here are a bunch of great gift ideas for wine lovers for future reference.
Hope these ideas for copper anniversary gifts for her help to make #7 an anniversary to be remembered. Happy anniversary!