As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 8th wedding anniversary. Time really does move right along, doesn’t it! Congratulations on eight years together. Each year really is a milestone worth celebrating. At GiftGlide, we of course think that every proper celebration should be paired with a great gift. If you are following the traditional gift themes, the 8th wedding anniversary is all about bronze. While this is another somewhat challenging category, GiftGlide has done some thinking on the topic and has plenty of ideas for bronze anniversary gifts for him.
Oh, and if you happen to be looking for bronze anniversary gift ideas for her instead, they can be found right here.
27 bronze anniversary gifts for him
3. For the man that dresses with style, cufflinks can really complete his look. Men that wear cufflinks can never have too many. If your guy doesn’t usually wear them, he might enjoy it on occasion when he wants to look his best. This could be for a bit night out or an important meeting. You might even throw in a french cut shirt for good measure.
7. Watches are becoming more decorative and less functional every year since we are all surrounded by digital time displays on our phones, laptops and other devices these days. That said, they still look great and make a great gift.
8. This keychain wishes him a “Happy 2,922 days” (which happens to be the number of days in 8 years). You can get a bronze keychain engraved with anything you like if you would rather go with a different message
10. A lamp or two can bring light into your bedroom, living room or just about any other room in the house. There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a set of matching lamps that you both get to enjoy.
11. Take things a bit further with a fire pit. Imagine evenings sitting outside together, sipping a glass of wine and talking the night away. Fire pits create a wonderful ambiance and make everything seem a bit more fun.
12. For the beer enthusiast, a bottle opener. Trust me, you can never have too many of these. This one catches bottle caps magnetically as they fall. Throw in a six pack of his favorite brew if you really want to make him smile.
18. A bronze bronze bird bath might look great outside and it’s sure to win points for originality. It would be really cool to look outside once in a while and see a few birds gathering nearby as well.
26. This stackable wine rack would make another great gift for wine enthusiasts. Pair it with the corkscrew above or give him this gift on its own. Of course, throwing in a couple of bottles of wine wouldn’t hurt either.
27. You might have gotten him a wallet in the past, but this year you can get him a bronze money clip. Even if he uses a wallet most of the time, there are certain occasions where he might like traveling a little lighter.
Hope these bronze anniversary gifts for him help make #8 an anniversary to be remembered. Happy anniversary!