As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If your husband or boyfriend’s birthday is coming up, it’s time to start shopping for a great gift. The nice thing about birthday gifts is that there are no restrictions. You can be creative and find something that will surprise him, or you can pick something that you know he has been wanting. Of course, this freedom can also be overwhelming at times. When you literally can choose from any gift in the world, it can be hard to know where to start. Gift Glide has 29 birthday gifts for him below to get your creative juices flowing. Hopefully, you will find something the he likes.
By the way, if you’re interested, here is our list of birthday gift ideas for her.
29 birthday gifts for him
1. Wallets are one of the only accessories most men take with them everywhere they go. It’s also one of those accessories that gets beat up over time, and a lot of men wait way too long to replace them. A new wallet is sure to put a smile on his face every day when he reaches to pay for something.
2. If your guy is a gamer, you might get him the latest PlayStation. This is sure to provide hours and hours of fun. The amount of value that a gamer receives from such a gift is almost unparalleled. If anything, this hobby might take up too much time!
8. Do you know what goes great with grilling? Beer. A set of custom pint glasses to make sure everyone knows which beer is his. You might even throw in a six pack of his favorite brew, just to make sure he has a fun way to enjoy this gift right away.
14. A french cut shirt can be a great companion gift for cufflinks, especially he doesn’t own one already. These can be great for those days when he has a really important business meeting or even a big night out on the town.
19. A nice watch can really elevate your man’s look. Yes, they can tell the time too but these days it’s more about the look than the functionality. After call, between smartphones, tablets, and laptops, it’s usually pretty easy to get a handle on the time.
20. For the tech enthusiast, a smartwatch can be an even better gift. Now he can send texts, scan the news, or check the time without the major inconvenience of reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone.
27. Whether he is a movie buff, a binge watcher, a gamer, or just someone that enjoys an occasional show, a new TV is a real crowdpleaser. This one is a smart TV, so he will be able to stream all of his favorite movies and shows.
28. While TVs are getting bigger, thinner and higher resolution, improvements in audio simply aren’t keeping pace. A sound bar can solve this problem and have your entertainment sounding better than ever.
29. If you don’t see anything you like here, check out some other ideas based on his hobbies. Hobbies are a great place to start when thinking about gift giving.
Hope these birthday gifts for him help make this a fun and memorable day. Happy shopping!