As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If your wife or girlfriend’s birthday is coming up, it’s time to start shopping for a great gift. The nice thing about birthday gifts is that there are no restrictions. You can be creative and find something that will surprise her, or you can pick something that you know she has been wanting. Of course, this freedom can also be overwhelming at times. When you literally can choose from any gift in the world, it can be hard to know where to start. GiftGlide has 27 birthday gifts for her below, to get your creative juices flowing. Hopefully, you will find something the she likes.
If you happen to be looking for birthday gifts for him instead, click here.
27 birthday gifts for her
1. No list of birthday ideas for your wife or girlfriend would be complete without jewelry. These earrings could be perfect. There you go. Mission accomplished.
2. How is her wallet holding up these days? If she could use a new one, her birthday would be a great time to splurge on something nice.
3. These stainless steel water bottles come in a variety of colors and sizes. They are highly functional and also something of a fashion accessory.
5. Perfume is a classic birthday gift for your girlfriend or wife, and for good reason. This one is salty-vanilla, watery jasmine and ginger flower wrapped in cashmere.
6. After you have cake, break out this ice cream maker. A great way to end a birthday celebration and something that is sure to lead to lots of delicious fun in the future.
7. For the more health conscious woman, a Greek yogurt maker is just as much fun and yogurt tastes (almost) as good as ice cream.
8. If she happens to be the handy one in the relationship, help her show off her skills with this pink drill.
9. Does she have hair? Does it ever get wet in the shower? Well, she might just need this Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer. Now, I know what you’re going to say: she already has a hair dryer. Well, this may be true, but is it supersonic?
10. If she is a reader, a Kindle can make a great gift. You might even download a couple of books that you think she might like to top this one off.
11. How about this Umbra FishHotel Mini Aquarium? This one is almost sure to be a surprise. Throw in a couple of goldfish or Bettas to bring this gift to life.
12. Ok, let’s go back to the jewelry well again. How about a necklace? This one is designed by Kendra Scott, one of the trendiest designers our there right now.
13. Whether she likes music, videos, TV or movies, an Echo Show will have her covered. As an added bonus, she might just let you use it once in a while too.
14. These ballet flats come in multiple different color options. Surprise your lady with a fun option she wouldn’t buy for herself! They run small though and only come in whole sizes, so make sure to order up if she usually wears a ½ size.
15. If she already has enough shoes (which might not actually be possible), you might get her these cozy slippers instead. Not only are these super comfortable, they are also made of leather with rubbers soles. So, they are quite durable.
16. If she’s a wine enthusiast, this decanter is sure to bring a smile to her face. These are great to break out when you are entertaining, but also nice for those evenings when the two of you split a bottle. This one is just begging for a bottle of wine as a companion gift.
17. These mixing bowls are nice to look at, easy to store, and a blast to use. Bring a little color and fun into the kitchen.
18. Much like jewelry and shoes, a woman can just never have too many handbags. You can get her a handbag for her birthday this year. And next year. And just about any time you want.
19. Flowers are a classic. They can be a standalone gift or a great companion gift to set the mood for a fun celebration. Really, there is almost never a bad time for flowers, but birthdays are a great excuse.
20. If your wife or girlfriend has a sweet tooth, chocolates can be a great companion gift. What could be more fun on her birthday than opening up a box and picking out a couple of treats? As a side benefit, you might help yourself to a piece or two.
21. If she is a coffee drinker, you might surprise her with a new coffee maker. This will help her start every day off right. Throw in a bag a premium coffee beans to help her enjoy this one.
22. If she is a serious coffee afficionado, a french press might even be in order. While it takes slightly more effort to make coffee with a french press, the taste is well worth it.
23. On that note, you might even help broaden her horizons with a Nespresso Machine. Delicious espresso with the push of a button. What’s not to like?
24. If she happens to be the one that does most of the vacuuming, make that chore a thing of the past with a Roomba. Not only are they a huge time saver, they are also just really cool. And, it’s really hard to make vacuuming cool.
25. This birthday set includes vanilla birthday cake shampoo, bath and shower gel and sweet creamy frosting body lotion. Capture that magical birthday cake scent every day.
26. Class things up a bit with a set of wine glasses. Don’t forget to throw in a bottle of her favorite wine.
27. If you don’t see anything you like here, check out some other ideas based on her hobbies. Hobbies are a great place to start when thinking about gift giving.
Hope these birthday gifts for her help to make it a great day for the woman in your life.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.