Leather Anniversary Gifts For Him (Traditional 3rd Anniversary)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s your 3rd anniversary, and if you’re following the traditional theme, this one is all about leather. Luckily, leather is a great category and there are lots of great leather anniversary gifts for him out there. Here are 33 leather gift ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
If you happen to be looking for leather anniversary gifts for her instead, click here.
33 leather anniversary gifts for him (traditional 3rd anniversary gifts)
1. A lot of men carry around wallets long after they are badly worn. This is a great gift that will be used for many, many years to come. Wallets also have the advantage of being used with incredible frequency. Every time he reaches to pay for something, he will smile. You might even place something special inside, like a gift card to his favorite store or tickets to an event
2. With all of the devices that men carry around these days from mobile phones, tablets, and laptops, attaches have become a necessity for many men. A quality attache will get years of use, and your anniversary is a good time to upgrade this increasingly important accessory
3. A good belt can tie together his whole look. Some men find a favorite belt and seem to wear it every day. Perhaps this gift will give him a chance to broaden his horizons and add something new to his repertoire
4. If your husband is handy, this is a must have. Even for guys aren’t mechanically inclined, a Leatherman can be a lifesaver. He might not have a full tool set, but this can certainly be used in a lot of jams. Is a Leatherman actually made of leather? No, but the name gets it included in the leather theme
5. There is something nice about a gift that can be used first thing in the morning, and slippers certainly fit that description. For indoor and outdoor use. These are both comfortable and rugged
6. This personalized leather tray set can be customized with your initials and his, along with your wedding date. This is a convenient place for him to throw his keys and whatever else he carries around in his pockets every day. It will also make a perfect 3rd anniversary gift for your husband
7. This shoe shine kit is designed for polishing leather shoes. This is a must have item for someone that wears dress shoes regularly
8. Of course, if you are going to get him the shoe shine kit, you might considering getting him a nice pair of shoes to go along with it. You might even splurge on a pair that you really think he would like, but wouldn’t buy for himself
9. Watches make great gifts in general. A watch with a leather strap would be stylish, functional, and fit nicely into the 3rd wedding anniversary gift theme. While the world seems to be going increasingly digital, there is something about a classical watch that just looks great
10. You can give him a leather photo frame, and place one of your favorite photos inside. You might pick a photo that captures a nice memory from the year that has just passed by. While people have lots of photos on social media these days, printing out a few particularly good ones is a great way to decorate your home. This one can be personalized with your names and wedding date or a message of your choosing
11. You might even surprise him with a leather bound photo book. Add in all of your favorite photos from the life that you have built together so far, and leave room for all of the years ahead. Some couples dedicate a single page of a photo book for each year they spend together
12. If it fits his style, a leather jacket would be a nice addition to his wardrobe. Leather jackets are both rugged and cool. What’s not to like?
13. Leather gloves to keep his hands warm in the winter. He is sure to appreciate this gift on those really cold days
14. If he’s into skiing or snowboarding, you might get him these gloves instead. You might even make plans to hit the slopes to enhance this gift
15. If he has a green thumb, he might like these gardening gloves. Add in a plant or some seeds to round this gift out
16. This leather canteen could come in handy if he ever goes on hikes or trips in general for that matter
17. If he enjoys an occasional scotch, whiskey, or other liquor, this flask could be a great 3rd wedding anniversary gift. It wouldn’t hurt to throw in a bottle of 21 year old scotch to go with this gift
18. Candles make a great gift for almost any occasion. For your 3rd anniversary, why not get him a leather scented candle?
19. A leather sofa could be a winner if you happen to be in the market for one. This could go in the living room or in a man cave if he happens to have one. Who knows, you might even enjoy lounging on the sofa yourself
21. Depending on his preferences, he might even like this hanging toiletry bag even better
22. These leather coasters look good and they will keep your table tops dry and in good condition. Throw in a bottle or two of his favorite beverage to go along with this gift
23. This leather valet tray has lots of compartments for his mobile phone, keys, sunglasses and whatever else he might carry around. These can be a lifesaver and put an end to the days where he is scrambling around looking for his keys before heading out for the day. Beyond functionality, this valet actually looks quite nice as well
24. This leather case for glasses or sunglasses can make a nice gift on its own. Or, you can pop in some new glasses to enhance it
25. While we’re on the topic of cases, you might get him this leather camera case if he is a photographer. Just be sure to get one that fits his camera. Of course, you can always get him a camera to go inside as well
26. This poker set comes with a leather case. Perfect for all of the card players out there. Who knows, your house might even become the go-to destination for a weekly card game
27. This deluxe shaving set is just plain cool for any guy that enjoys the ritual of shaving. And it comes with a leather case, making it a great gift for your three year anniversary
28. This chess set comes with a flask and four cups that are wrapped in leather. A little chess, a little scotch. What’s not to like?
29. This stainless steel braided leather bracelet would be a great 3rd anniversary gift if it fits with his style
30. This duffel bag is great for any guy that travels once in while. This one is waterproof too
31. A backpack might be helpful for the things that he carries around every day. A lot of men prefer backpacks to messenger bags or attaches. It’s all just a matter of personal taste
32. This leather professional portfolio will keep him organized on the job, and give him everything he needs for meetings. This one even comes with a tablet sleeve for an iPad
33. This leather bound journal can be great for writing down thoughts and ideas, or just making notes
Hope these leather anniversary gifts for him help to make this a great 3rd anniversary. Happy shopping!