Copper Anniversary Gifts for Her (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Your 7th wedding anniversary has arrived. Congratulations on seven years. For most people, each new year brings some ups and some downs. For that reason, it is a great idea to stop and smell the roses at least once a year just to marvel at how far the two of you have come together. Continuing on the metal theme from last year, the 7th anniversary is all about copper. While this is another somewhat challenging category, GiftGlide has done some thinking on the topic and has plenty of ideas for copper anniversary gifts for her. Some of these are really fun copper gifts and others are romantic. Some of these copper gifts are cheap and others are not. Without further ado, here is our list of 7th anniversary gifts for your wife.
If you happen to be looking for copper anniversary gifts for him instead, click here.
23 Copper Anniversary Gifts For Her (Traditional 7th Anniversary)
1. You might not know it, but there are lots and lots of copper drink accessories. The copper mug makes a particularly nice one. But what do you serve in a copper mug? A Moscow Mule of course. This delightful beverage is made from vodka, ginger beer, lime and ice and to be done properly, must be served in a copper mug. You are free to use this mug for other beverages as well, but it’s worth getting one just for this tasty concoction
2. Beyond the mug, you might get a copper ice bucket – perfect for holding that bottle of champagne that you will be opening to celebrate your seventh anniversary3. We’re on a roll here when it comes to beverage accessories. Why not get her a copper cocktail mixer? That way, you can mix up her favorite drinks for her whenever she wants them
4. While we’re on the topic, you might even go for an entire copper bar set. This will stand out and is sure to get compliments when the two of you invite friends over and entertain
5. Since pennies are made of copper, you might get your wife something that riffs on the penny theme for your 7th anniversary. For example, if your wife is a Beatles fan, you might get her some form of the song Penny Lane. You can give her the Magical Mystery Tour album in vinyl
6. If you don’t want to get the album above, perhaps some Beatles memorabilia that references the song would work instead
7. If your wife has a sweet tooth, you might get her an old fashioned candy or gumball machine and fill it with penny candy (something that used to exist when certain pieces of candy cost only a penny)
8. Art is a recurring theme in gift giving, and a wonderful category to consider when looking for copper anniversary gifts for her. You might look at copper sculptures. The rose below is both elegant and romantic
9. You might also look at artwork that is made of pennies, or perhaps a painting of a penny
10. For that matter, any copper wall art could be a winner. This opens up a world of artistic possibilities
11. The nice thing about metal gifts is that they can be easily engraved. It’s a scientific fact that you can pretty much engrave any gift with the right message and instantly transform it into something wonderfully sentimental. You might pick up a copper flask with your wedding date engraved onto it. Something like this could be a nice decoration or a functional container
12. While not as well known as cast iron cookware, copper cookware does exist. The key here is to get an entire set. While it might be fine to get a single cast iron pan for someone, a single copper pan would look a bit out of place if not part of a larger set. On the other hand, a new set of copper cookware will really pop and look spectacular in your kitchen. This would be particularly fun to use when entertaining and making meals with family and friends
13. This personalized cuff bracelet comes in a variety of metals, including copper. Add any special or meaningful message that you like
14. While we’re on the topic of jewelry, why not get her these handmade copper infinity hoop earrings?
15. This Eiffel Tower ring holder will make a nice place for her to put her ring whenever she takes it off. Plus, when you buy her lots and lots of jewelry, the responsible thing to do is to get her someplace to store it16. This penny key chain is designed to be the perfect 7th anniversary gift. This one will bring a smile to your wife’s face whenever she grabs her keys to head out
17. This periodic table glass is engraved with details about copper. They actually make these glasses for a variety of elements, so this can be a fun repeat anniversary gift
18. This copper print can be personalized with lyrics from your first dance song, weddings vows, or anything else that you would like to memorialize
19. This copper magnetic bracelet is a fun piece of jewelry that would look great as a part of your wife’s collection20. If your wife is a baker or chef, she will love these copper measuring cups and spoons. Now she will really be cooking in style
21. This wine tumbler is double wall copper vacuum insulated and the message is pretty funny. This is a great gift if your wife is a wine lover. Oh, and on that note, here are a bunch of great gift ideas for wine lovers for future reference
22. If she is into wine, this copper wine rack is a great way to store and show off a few choice bottles
23. This beautiful wind sculpture moves whenever there is a slight breeze, and the parts move in opposite directions. This a a really unique seventh anniversary gift that your wife is sure to enjoy
Hope these ideas for copper anniversary gifts for her help to make #7 an anniversary to be remembered. Happy anniversary!