Birthday Gifts For Him
If your husband or boyfriend’s birthday is coming up, it’s time to start shopping for a great gift. The nice thing about birthday gifts is that there are no restrictions. You can be creative and find something that will surprise him, or you can pick something that you know he has been wanting. Of course, this freedom can also be overwhelming at times. When you literally can choose from any gift in the world, it can be hard to know where to start. GiftGlide has 29 birthday gifts for him below to get your creative juices flowing. Hopefully, you will find something the he likes.
If you happen to be looking for birthday gifts for her instead, click here.
29 birthday gifts for him
1. Wallets are one of the only accessories most men take with them everywhere they go. It’s also one of those accessories that gets beat up over time, and a lot of men wait way too long to replace them. A new wallet is sure to put a smile on his face every day when he reaches to pay for something
2. If your guy is a gamer, you might get him the latest PlayStation. This is sure to provide hours and hours of fun. The amount of value that a gamer receives from such a gift is almost unparalleled. If anything, this hobby might take up too much time!
3. On a related note, you might get him Nintendo instead. You can even throw in a game or two if you’re really feeling ambitious.
4. An Amazon Echo makes another great electronics gift, especially if he’s into music. As an added bonus, these can be used for getting quick info or controlling a connected home
5. An Echo Show could be even better since it comes with a screen
6. BBQs and family meals will never be the same if you get him a new grill. This is a great way to encourage your man’s culinary inclinations as well
7. Already own a nice grill? How about a new grilling set instead
8. Do you know what goes great with grilling? Beer. A set of custom pint glasses to make sure everyone knows which beer is his. You might even throw in a six pack of his favorite brew, just to make sure he has a fun way to enjoy this gift right away
9. If your guy isn’t a beer dinker, maybe a set of scotch glasses would be more appropriate
10. Is wine his beverage of choice? Then, get him a set of wine glasses instead, so he can sip in style
11. Up the ante in those weekly poker games with a new chip set. This is a staple for even the occasional card player
12. If you really want to go all in, you might get him a poker table top. Just be warned that this might make him the host for all future poker games
13. Cufflinks can be a great gift for a man that enjoys looking his best. These ones can be engraved with his initials
14. A french cut shirt can be a great companion gift for cufflinks, especially he doesn’t own one already. These can be great for those days when he has a really important business meeting or even a big night out on the town
15. Of course, if he would rather go with a more understated look, a dress shirt can be a nice gift as well. Every man should own at least a couple of these
16. While we’re on the topic, a necktie can be a nice gift to add on if you’re going to get him a dress shirt. This gift box comes with five ties and two tie bars
17. If he really wants to look his best every day, a shoe shine set will have his shoes looking like mirrors
18. An electric shoe polishing machine will really knock his socks off. This machine makes it easy to keep those shoes looking good every day
19. A nice watch can really elevate your man’s look. Yes, they can tell the time too but these days it’s more about the look than the functionality. After call, between smartphones, tablets, and laptops, it’s usually pretty easy to get a handle on the time
20. For the tech enthusiast, a smartwatch can be an even better gift. Now he can send texts, scan the news, or check the time without the major inconvenience of reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone
21. For the athletic gadget enthusiast, a Fitbit might hit the mark. This can actually be a great gift for anyone that wants to keep track of their activity throughout the day
22. If he spends a lot of time outside or in the car, some new designer sunglasses might be in order
23. How about a shaving cream warmer? This is sure to be a surprise. And what could be better than starting each morning with a warm shave?
24. After shaving each morning, perhaps a splash of cologne is in order? Pick a scent that you love
25. A set of carving knives can be a great gift for the man that enjoys carving an occasional turkey or roast
26. A cutting board can be a great companion gift for a set of knives, or it can be a great stand alone gift. These can be both highly functional and aesthetically pleasing
27. Whether he is a movie buff, a binge watcher, a gamer, or just someone that enjoys an occasional show, a new TV is a real crowdpleaser. This one is a smart TV, so he will be able to stream all of his favorite movies and shows
28. While TVs are getting bigger, thinner and higher resolution, improvements in audio simply aren’t keeping pace. A sound bar can solve this problem and have your entertainment sounding better than ever29. If you don’t see anything you like here, check out some other ideas based on his hobbies. Hobbies are a great place to start when thinking about gift giving
Hope these birthday gifts for him help make this a fun and memorable day. Happy shopping!